Author Topic: 413 German Physicians, Healthcare Workers, Call For Immediate Vaccine  (Read 590 times)

rebewranger

413 German Physicians, Healthcare Workers, Call For Immediate Vaccine Suspension…””Serious Side Effects…Consequential Damage”
By P Gosselin on 7. August 2022

Share this...
Germany’s Hauke publishing house has published an open letter from 413 physicians, addressed to Thuringia’s Prime Minister, harshly criticizing the government’s Corona policy and call for the immediate suspension of Covid vaccinations due to “serious side effects and consequential damage”.

The signatories are all from one single German state, Thuringia, and were brought together by the fear of “the so-called facility-based mandatory vaccination” which they claim “has long been scientifically untenable, and thereby continue to bring suffering to those affected and their patients.”

The 413 physicians blast the government for ignoring the “growing number of studies critical of the measures or studies on side effects of the so-called vaccinations” and how “the so-called vaccinations continue to be touted as the only ‘panacea’ against the SARS-Cov2 virus.”

https://notrickszone.com/2022/08/07/413-german-physicians-healthcare-workers-call-for-immediate-vaccine-suspension-serious-side-effects-consequential-damage/

Offline PeteS in CA

... the so-called vaccinations continue to be touted as the only ‘panacea’ against the SARS-Cov2 virus.

These supposed physicians have never heard of remdesivir? Or are they lying activists?

These supposed physicians have never heard of Regeneron's REGN-COV2? Are they ignorant or are they lying activists?

These supposed physicians have never heard of Eli Lilly's bamlanivimab? Are they ignorant or are they lying activists?

These supposed physicians have never heard of AstraZeneca's Evusheld? Are they ignorant or are they lying activists?

These supposed physicians have never heard of GSK's sotrovimab? Are they ignorant or are they lying activists?

These supposed physicians have never heard of Eli Lilly's bebtelovimab? Are they ignorant or are they lying activists?

These supposed physicians have never heard of Pfizer's Paxlovid? Are they ignorant or are they lying activists?

If these supposed "Physicians (and) Healthcare Workers" really are so ignorant as to be unaware of those seven Covid treatments (I could have found more by actually digging a little) they really need training. Since, for example, President Trump was treated with REGN-COV2 and remdesivir - receiving considerable news coverage at the time - I do not believe these "Physicians (and) Healthcare Workers" are that kind of ignorant. IMO, they are lying anti-Covid-vax activists.

Closer to my home, Mrs. PeteS in CA received bamlanivimab to treat her Covid, possibly saving her from a hospital stay. I received remdesivir during my hospital stay, with significant effect. IOW, I'm not pulling product names from my nether regions nor naming random products for treating non-Covid diseases.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2022, 03:08:24 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online DB

These supposed physicians have never heard of remdesivir? Or are they lying activists?

These supposed physicians have never heard of Regeneron's REGN-COV2? Are they ignorant or are they lying activists?

These supposed physicians have never heard of Eli Lilly's bamlanivimab? Are they ignorant or are they lying activists?

These supposed physicians have never heard of AstraZeneca's Evusheld? Are they ignorant or are they lying activists?

These supposed physicians have never heard of GSK's sotrovimab? Are they ignorant or are they lying activists?

These supposed physicians have never heard of Eli Lilly's bebtelovimab? Are they ignorant or are they lying activists?

These supposed physicians have never heard of Pfizer's Paxlovid? Are they ignorant or are they lying activists?

If these supposed "Physicians (and) Healthcare Workers" really are so ignorant as to be unaware of those seven Covid treatments (I could have found more by actually digging a little) they really need training. Since, for example, President Trump was treated with REGN-COV2 and remdesivir - receiving considerable news coverage at the time - I do not believe these "Physicians (and) Healthcare Workers" are that kind of ignorant. IMO, they are lying anti-Covid-vax activists.

It is the medical establishment that is demanding that the "vaccinations" are the only solution. Not these doctors - which is their point.

Offline PeteS in CA

It is the medical establishment that is demanding that the "vaccinations" are the only solution. Not these doctors - which is their point.

If "the medical establishment ... is demanding that the "vaccinations" are the only solution", how did these products come into existence? Are the pharmaceuticals companies I named not part of "the medical establishment"? How is it that members of "the medical establishment" administer these drugs and treatments? And have you really not heard any of "the medical establishment"'s advocacy of Paxlovid as a medication for treating Covid?

Reality disproves what you seem to want to believe. Just as reality proves these Thuringian "physicians and healthcare workers", if they exist, are ignorant or liars.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Kamaji

If "the medical establishment ... is demanding that the "vaccinations" are the only solution", how did these products come into existence? Are the pharmaceuticals companies I named not part of "the medical establishment"? How is it that members of "the medical establishment" administer these drugs and treatments? And have you really not heard any of "the medical establishment"'s advocacy of Paxlovid as a medication for treating Covid?

Reality disproves what you seem to want to believe. Just as reality proves these Thuringian "physicians and healthcare workers", if they exist, are ignorant or liars.

The covid vaccinations have been, and still are, being pimped out as the sole, or the primary, "solution" to covid-19, when in fact that is not the case.  That is still the official party line - much more so in Europe than even here - and that is what they are reacting to.

Online DB

Are you serious?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I started my career in the public health field, and even had the honor (at least then) of reporting epidemiological data to CDC in Atlanta.  Late 1970's.

I will have to sadly admit that even with my scientist background, I feel I was criminally duped into vax, and (1) booster. 
I figured that at least the public health sector would at least retain its integrity and deference to data and science.

How soon we forget that the TRUE definiton of a vaccination before this garbage, was an innoculation oral or injected with an agent that would (will) prevent a disease from manifesting on the disease host.

Now we are close to coming to the conclusion that not only is the vax worthless, it might be harming us in ways we don't understand.
My trust now in any part of our government is now .....ZERO
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.