Author Topic: Fate of unvaccinated National Guard members and reservists sparks fears on Capitol Hill of mass mili  (Read 406 times)

rebewranger

Fate of unvaccinated National Guard members and reservists sparks fears on Capitol Hill of mass military separations
By SVETLANA SHKOLNIKOVA
STARS AND STRIPES • July 27, 2022

WASHINGTON — As an Arizona county braced for monsoon rains last week, nearly 100 members of the state’s National Guard filled sandbags and helped with other flood recovery efforts.

That same week, Oklahoma’s governor deployed the state’s National Guard troops to support firefighters battling a raging wildfire.

Guard members are routinely called up for natural disasters and other emergencies. They have helped combat the coronavirus pandemic, patrolled the U.S. border with Mexico, contained protests over racial injustice in 2020, deployed to wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and responded to countless fires, floods and hurricanes.

https://www.stripes.com/theaters/us/2022-07-27/national-guard-covid-vaccine-mandate-6783493.html

rebewranger

You don't suppose the military adherence to a medical program that has been exposed as junk might have something to do with poor recruiting, do you? :whistle:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 11:47:46 am by rangerrebew »

Offline EdinVA

When you issue ultimatums that you cannot or are unwilling to follow thru on then you lose so make sure your right....

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I read this morning that since covid started there has been only 95 covid related deaths in the entire body of the US military.  Let me repeat the line like Joe Biden...95 period.  That is out of 1.2 million or more service men and women.  I can't remember the number of people who were infected and recovered.  I think it is ridiculous to continue mandating a shot that doesn't protect anyone from catching a virus that is not fatal to our service people.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.