State Chapters > Arizona

Report: ‘Near Certainty’ GOP Had Record Turnout in Arizona Primaries

<< < (2/3) > >>

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on October 23, 2022, 04:22:37 am ---Did we ever get a final say on whether it was a record or not ?

The problem being that it has been reported that several democrats switch affiliations to influence the outcome.

--- End quote ---

You're the one living in Arizona.  You should be telling us.

But I am intrigued by that last sentence.  That phrase "it has been reported that" comes up quite frequently by people who troll Conservative web sites.  It is a rather weak method of poisoning the well - one that libs use often.  But I'm willing to give you the benefit of doubt.  How about citing one of those 'reports' for us.  I would love to see a report about those several Democrats who switched affiliation.  Thanks in advance.

HikerGuy83:
I'll take the lack of a response as a no.

Hoodat:
As in 'no, you can't produce any of those reports'?

HikerGuy83:
Have not had a lot of time to research.

Still looking.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on October 23, 2022, 04:43:52 am ---You're the one living in Arizona.  You should be telling us.

But I am intrigued by that last sentence.  That phrase "it has been reported that" comes up quite frequently by people who troll Conservative web sites.  It is a rather weak method of poisoning the well - one that libs use often.  But I'm willing to give you the benefit of doubt.  How about citing one of those 'reports' for us.  I would love to see a report about those several Democrats who switched affiliation.  Thanks in advance.

--- End quote ---

In AZ, the Party Not Declared voters can choose in which Primary in which to vote.  Dems re-registering probably is not a factor.  We should not be allowing PNDs to vote in Partisan Primaries!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version