Author Topic: Man Suffers 'Life Changing Injuries' After Electric Car Bursts Into Flames While Driving Down Highwa  (Read 536 times)

rebewranger

Man Suffers 'Life Changing Injuries' After Electric Car Bursts Into Flames While Driving Down Highway

Grant Atkinson, The Western Journal   By Grant Atkinson, The Western Journal
Published August 3, 2022 at 8:55pm

A man suffered serious injuries near Broughton, North Wales, on Tuesday morning when his electric vehicle spontaneously burst into flames.

According to the Liverpool Echo, the man was driving near the A55, also known as the North Wales Expressway.

His car reportedly caught on fire without warning, and bystanders rushed to the vehicle to pull the man from the flames. Paramedics attended to the victim at the scene.
 Police said the man was eventually transported via ambulance to a hospital with “serious, possibly life-changing injuries,” the Echo reported.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/man-suffers-life-changing-injuries-electric-car-bursts-flames-driving-highway
« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 07:38:49 pm by rangerrebew »

Online libertybele

Yet another injury from an EV.  The lists continues.  The Greenies need to wake up.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Jaguar EV? Well it's not like Jaguar hasn't got a history of electrical issues, apparently they are just bigger with their EV's.

Online libertybele

Jaguar EV? Well it's not like Jaguar hasn't got a history of electrical issues, apparently they are just bigger with their EV's.

I wouldn't know.  I've never been able to afford one.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I wouldn't know.  I've never been able to afford one.
Nor I, my brother had a 66 XKE roadster when he was in the Navy and asked me to keep the Michelins turned. What he meant, roll it back and forth on the driveway to keep flat spots from happening on the tires.....what I heard, have fun! and I did. But it was later years that they had their wiring issues which I only new about because way back when I kept up an automotive news.

Online Kamaji

:silly: