Author Topic: Op-Ed: Face Coverings For Farm Animals – Will Cow Masks Save The Planet? NO  (Read 220 times)

rebewranger

Op-Ed: Face Coverings For Farm Animals – Will Cow Masks Save The Planet? NO
 By Melissa Martin, Ph.D. On Aug 2, 2022

PORTSMOUTH, OH – Folks, the concept of masking cows to prevent/contain their burps from spewing into the atmosphere is so absolutely asinine that my eyes are twitching and my brain is barfing as I write about the faux issue of bovine methane destroying the planet and humanity. Argh. The neurons in my cerebral cortex took the day off from firing and wiring. The bizarre world of climate fanatics and carbon emissions freaks is getting weirder and weirder. 

What must the cows be thinking? A mask plastered to their face will not allow them to drink water or graze unless the nose only is obscured. Snot from their large nostrils will saturate cloth masks. 

But, there’s more weirdness. 

Face mask for cows wins £50,000 Prince Charles prize. Watch two news Brits discussing masks for cows as they try not to break out into laughter. The TalkTV host Mike Graham told his viewers the mask idea was “ridiculous” and “crazy.” Graham continued, “I mean this bloke wants to be the next king of the United Kingdom, Great Britain and Northern Ireland. I mean are you serious? Prince Charles?”

https://www.publishedreporter.com/2022/08/02/op-ed-face-coverings-for-farm-animals-will-cow-masks-save-the-planet-no/