Author Topic: The Left’s Special Kind of Stupid.. Derek Hunter  (Read 299 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Left’s Special Kind of Stupid.. Derek Hunter
« on: August 04, 2022, 01:39:27 pm »
The Left’s Special Kind of Stupid
Derek Hunter

Posted: Aug 04, 2022 12:01 AM

Are Democrats really this dumb, or are they counting on their supporters being even dumber? The answer isn’t always obvious, but it’s usually a little of both – Democrats are that dumb AND their supporters are particularly stupid – which way the scales tilt in any particular instance depends on the participants. It must be a liberating feeling to be one of those people going on TV knowing that no matter how ignorant you are, no one is going to know the truth or question you out of fear of being destroyed by the left-wing mob. That echo chamber protects some of the most ignorant creatures to ever take a breath and helps spread their special brand of stupid like a cold on a plane.

“Presidential historian” Michael Beschloss is not a bright man. He’s always been a left-wing hack and his multiple Morning Joe appearances over the years have solidified his willingness to make a clown out of himself to keep moving books and maintain his NBC News contract. This week he found a new level of ignorant, this time about Donald Trump.

Let me just say that it is unfair to accuse just one person of stupidity when it comes to Trump. Something about that man has rotted the brains of so many people that it’s hard to point out any one person as particularly damaged. But Mike just happens to have done it in writing, so it’s easy to point it out in him.

On Tuesday, Beschloss jumped on the latest liberal bandwagon of finding conspiracy in the “wiped cell phones” from various government agencies in regards to the January 6th Committee.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2022/08/04/the-lefts-special-kind-of-stupid-n2611229?utm_campaign=rightrailsticky3
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: The Left’s Special Kind of Stupid.. Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2022, 01:58:56 pm »
Dem elites believe rank and file Dems are deplorable rubes, which is why Dem elites appear to be condescending smug pretentious douchebags.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The Left’s Special Kind of Stupid.. Derek Hunter
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2022, 08:36:09 pm »
Dem elites believe rank and file Dems are deplorable rubes, which is why Dem elites appear to be condescending smug pretentious douchebags.

They know they have a following that consists of lower Primates.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: