Author Topic: When It Comes to Energy, We Need More Balance, Less Fear  (Read 319 times)

rebewranger

When It Comes to Energy, We Need More Balance, Less Fear
« on: August 03, 2022, 02:01:13 pm »
WRITTEN BY SALENA ZITO ON AUG 2, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

When It Comes to Energy, We Need More Balance, Less Fear

climate hysteria protestIn the last 22 years, protecting and caring for the planet has gone from a “we’re all in this together” part of our culture to a political wedge issue.

And it isn’t just your average pedestrian wedge issue that surges and wanes with each election cycle. No, this one is volatile, vengeful, and all-consuming. [bold, links added]

We were once a country that worked together in cleaning up pollution and using technological and scientific developments to produce energy cleaner and safer.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/when-it-comes-to-energy-we-need-more-balance-less-fear/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: When It Comes to Energy, We Need More Balance, Less Fear
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2022, 02:04:04 pm »
No...

More fossil fuel energy, less lies and scams about climate change.

This whole farce is a suicide and a 3rd world wealth redistribution exercise. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

rebewranger

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2022, 02:04:34 pm »
I can assure everyone this most excellent message is falling on the blind eyes and deaf ears of the media who could make it happen with enough coverage. :reaper: 

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2022, 02:07:52 pm »
I can assure everyone this most excellent message is falling on the blind eyes and deaf ears of the media who could make it happen with enough coverage. :reaper:

Exactly...

MSM echo chamber that brainwashes the masses. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.