Author Topic: IPCC Claims Of Worsening Extreme Weather Not Based On Evidence  (Read 320 times)

rebewranger

WRITTEN BY PAUL HOMEWOOD ON AUG 2, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

IPCC Claims Of Worsening Extreme Weather Not Based On Evidence

midwest tornado tunnel cloudA paper from the Global Warming Policy Foundation says that a recent shift in methodology by the UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) has led to misleading claims about increases in weather extremes.

The review by physicist Dr. Ralph Alexander finds that IPCC claims are largely unsupported by observational evidence. [bold, links added]

Dr. Alexander says:

https://climatechangedispatch.com/ipcc-claims-of-worsening-extreme-weather-not-based-on-evidence/

rebewranger

Re: IPCC Claims Of Worsening Extreme Weather Not Based On Evidence
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2022, 01:58:39 pm »
Government don't need no d*mn evidence to make claims! :whistle:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2022, 02:01:35 pm »
I hope I live long enough to see this scam exposed for what it is, and see the perps hung.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2022, 02:15:29 pm »
Of course the claims are unsubstantiated.  When one is pursuing a political narrative, the facts merely get in the way, and so are dispensed with.