Author Topic: Democratic cities get a taste of the overwhelming cost of open borders  (Read 362 times)

rebewranger

Democratic cities get a taste of the overwhelming cost of open borders
By Mark Krikorian
July 29, 2022 6:13pm  Updated

White House to fill gaps in Trump’s border wall after Biden pledged not to build any more
In April, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott touted his plan to bus illegal immigrants released by the Biden administration up to D, saying of White House officials, “If they’re not going to come to the border, I’m going to take the border to them.”

Arizona followed suit and, to be honest, I was skeptical. Stunts are a natural part of politics, of course, so there’s nothing wrong with that, but I figured the numbers wouldn’t be big enough to get anyone’s attention.

The anti-enforcement crowd was more scathing, mocking what they saw as a hilarious self-own by troglodyte Republican governors. Then-White House press secretary Jen Psaki snarked: “It’s nice the state of Texas is helping them get to their final destination.” The Washington Post’s Dana Milbank said the bus trips were “a bust” which “haven’t had any impact on President Biden, nor on said government, nor even on local authorities.” And the New York Times crowed that “Texas’ Busing of Migrants to D.C. Isn’t Having Abbott’s Intended Effect Yet.”

Well, it is now!

https://nypost.com/2022/07/29/democratic-cities-get-a-taste-of-the-overwhelming-cost-of-open-borders/
« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 06:18:19 pm by rangerrebew »

rebewranger

Abbot should publicly offer Bowser an office anywhere in Texas if it will make her feel safer and more in control. 000hehehehe

Offline libertybele

Ok, the DEMS are starting to 'feel' reality, but still nothing is being done! Supposedly they are patching up the border wall, but we'll see what actually happens.  What they say and what is actually done are probably two different things.

How about rapid DEPORTATION??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Man I love how this has blown up in the woke liberals faces.

Salt with that crow guys?
The Republic is lost.