Author Topic: ‘We’re Gonna Have To Wake Up’: Jeff Sessions Rips US Policy With China, Calls Country ‘Greatest’ Thr  (Read 388 times)

Offline libertybele

I don't like Sessions, nor do I trust him. China is a great threat, but the greatest threat to this country are the leftists, globalists, marxists, including Joe & Co. China has Joe in their pocket.

‘We’re Gonna Have To Wake Up’: Jeff Sessions Rips US Policy With China, Calls Country ‘Greatest’ Threat

Former Attorney General Jeff Sessions ripped U.S. policy with China on Friday, and called the country America’s “greatest” threat.

Sessions discussed American trade policy with China in remarks at the American Economic Forum conference in Washington, D.C., and argued the U.S. has become too reliant on Chinese manufacturing. The U.S. is reliant on Chinese manufacturing for a number of goods, including semiconductors.

“We face a formidable opponent in China, and we need to take a series of steps to protect our interests against this nation who has a stake in our demise,” Sessions said at the event, put on by the Intercollegiate Studies Institute. ...........

https://www.conservativereview.com/were-gonna-have-to-wake-up-jeff-sessions-rips-us-policy-with-china-calls-country-greatest-threat-2657778385.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Thanks Jeff for speaking up for something years after you've been out of office. I'm sure that it will be very helpful.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Thanks Jeff for speaking up for something years after you've been out of office. I'm sure that it will be very helpful.

:yowsa: Where was he when he had the power to do something useful?

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

Says the guy who was asleep the whole time he was AG.

Offline libertybele

Says the guy who was asleep the whole time he was AG.

Right.  I still think he was bought and paid for by the leftists after he took office.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.