Author Topic: Electric bills skyrocket nationwide  (Read 393 times)

rebewranger

Electric bills skyrocket nationwide
« on: July 31, 2022, 12:03:22 pm »
Electric bills skyrocket nationwide
CLIP07/30/22
NBC

Customers across the U.S. are seeing drastic increases in their electricity bills. American are expected to pay 20% more than last summer, with many states seeing even bigger rate increases. Pennsylvania regulators are now warning of a 45% hike. And some customers in Massachusetts, Connecticut, and New Hampshire will see an increase of 50%.

https://www.nbc.com/nbc-nightly-news/video/electric-bills-skyrocket-nationwide/NBCN142853979

Offline LMAO

Re: Electric bills skyrocket nationwide
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2022, 12:45:51 pm »
That darned Putin
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2022, 06:23:31 pm »
That darned Putin
:pondering: That sounds like the title of a new Disney movie.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2022, 06:25:14 pm »
That darned Putin

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!!  FJB!!!!  40% 50%??? Our electric bill has gone up 75% and we're due for yet another increase!!!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 06:26:14 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.