Author Topic: Biden Creating Permanent U.S. Postal Service Division to Deliver and Return Ballots in US Elections  (Read 584 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Creating Permanent U.S. Postal Service Division to Deliver and Return Ballots in US Elections
By Joe Hoft
Published July 30, 2022 at 7:45am

The corrupt Biden gang is creating a division in the U.S. Postal Service for handling delivering and returning mail-in ballots during elections.  What could possibly go wrong?

The USPS was in the middle of corruption and suspected criminal activities in the 2020 Election.  In one instance a USPS contractor reported dropping off a trailer full of tens of thousands of ballots from New York to Pennsylvania.  After a thorough investigation was done, and crimes were identified, US AG Bill Barr screamed at the messenger of this event and told them to drop it.  To this day we haven’t seen a report of what was eventually found out from a USPS investigation of the event.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/biden-creating-permanent-u-s-postal-service-division-deliver-return-ballots-us-elections/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Truly the largest and most extensive voter fraud....

(Keeping in mind it takes the USPS five days to get a letter from the mailbox 150 ft. away to City Hall in the nearest town.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What the EO giveth the EO may taketh, the next Conservative republican President may have a few bones to pick with Captain Dementia's and have their own little cancel party on the first day. How would this new division work on a national level, create a new group of hires who only work every two years?

Offline MajorClay

What could possibly go wrong?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What the EO giveth the EO may taketh, the next Conservative republican President may have a few bones to pick with Captain Dementia's and have their own little cancel party on the first day. How would this new division work on a national level, create a new group of hires who only work every two years?

@GtHawk

Speaking as a retired letter carrier with the USPS,I can tell you the problem is NOT with the letter carriers or clerks,many of whom are veterans because that is the only way a white letter carrier or clerk can get hired today unless they are homosexuals,the problem is with the management at the top level,ALL of whom are political appointees.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@GtHawk

Speaking as a retired letter carrier with the USPS,I can tell you the problem is NOT with the letter carriers or clerks,many of whom are veterans because that is the only way a white letter carrier or clerk can get hired today unless they are homosexuals,the problem is with the management at the top level,ALL of whom are political appointees.
:pondering: I think perhaps you mistook my comment about only working every two years wrong.

Offline libertybele

Anyone still think that there's going to be a GOP sweep come the mid-terms?  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Anyone still think that there's going to be a GOP sweep come the mid-terms?  *****rollingeyes*****
I think the 'fix' is already in.  Check the programming in the machines...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

Yes

At least in the House
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy