Author Topic: ‘Winter Is Coming’: Republicans Prepare Biden Family Business Investigation Storm  (Read 1242 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Winter Is Coming’: Republicans Prepare Biden Family Business Investigation Storm

Wendell Husebø 30 Jul 2022

Republicans are preparing to investigate Hunter, James, and President Joe Biden’s history of shady business deals after the GOP likely reclaims the House in the midterm elections.

Plans have already begun to investigate the Biden family business. Demand letters are being written and strategies developed to ensure Hunter, Joe, and James Biden are held accountable for the misdeeds and falsehoods perpetrated on American citizens, which includes the establishment media’s suppression of the “Laptop From Hell” leading up to the 2020 presidential election.

The investigation will undoubtedly focus on Hunter and James’s business deals, which Joe Biden and his staff have claimed at least seven times that the president has not been involved in. Yet 17 pieces of evidence show Joe Biden has played an influential role in his son Hunter and brother James’s activities.

According to a Harris poll, 58 percent of voters believe that Joe Biden has played a role in his family’s business. Sixty percent say Hunter Biden has sold “influence and access” to the president.

Some of the House members leading the charge are Oversight Committee ranking member Rep. James Comer (R-KY), GOP leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), Judiciary Committee ranking member Jim Jordan (R-OH), Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA), and Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL). The focus of the investigation will be on five fronts:

Hunter’s influence peddling while Joe Biden was vice president.
    Family profit derived from the influence peddling.
    Continued business deals after Joe Biden became a civilian.
    Money collected by the Biden family despite no “discernible work” performed.
    False statements that Joe Biden never spoke to his family about the business deals.

“We’re going to spend a lot of time in the first three, four months having investigation hearings and then we’re going to be very active in the subcommittee process… I’m going to bring the Oversight Committee back to what its original intent was,” Comer told Politico in July. Comer added he’s already strategizing about who the top Republicans will be to join him in the investigative effort.

Comer also explained who and what will be the focus on the investigation. “There are decisions that Joe Biden’s making every day in this White House that are questionable, that go against what I think the majority of Americans would expect from the White House,” Comer said, “and yet, these decisions are made, in my opinion, because he was compromised by his son’s shady business dealings.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/30/winter-is-coming-republicans-prepare-biden-family-business-investigation-storm/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sheesh....

You'll never get 67 senators to agree to remove Biden.  Waste of time.

If there is a flip in the house/senate there needs to be laser focus and obsession to un-do the damage Biden has done the past 2 years.

All this other shit would be distraction.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Investigations are worth exactly nothing if there is no one to prosecute what is found!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

:mauslaff:

Yeah, right!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mystery-ak

Republicans are preparing to investigate Hunter, James, and President Joe Biden’s history of shady business deals after the GOP likely reclaims the House in the midterm elections.

I'll believe it when and if I see it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

All this other shit would be distraction.

That's it.

Bread and circuses.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

My take is the Hunter is such a proven crackhead, he will likely take his own life rather than face the music.  For the first time in his life, his dad will be unable to protect him.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
About all a majority GOP can do is expose to the light. Beyond that, the DOJ won't take criminal referrals unless it's so big they are embarrassed into it.

The other option is lawsuits. I don't see much legislation being passed.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

About all a majority GOP can do is expose to the light. Beyond that, the DOJ won't take criminal referrals unless it's so big they are embarrassed into it.

The other option is lawsuits. I don't see much legislation being passed.

Exactly.  Which means that, ultimately, it will be a big waste of time.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Exactly.  Which means that, ultimately, it will be a big waste of time.

Sometimes exposure has it's own rewards.

They can definitely clean house internally. They could certainly file for Habeus Corpus for the J6 political prisoners, or file suit to shoot down Biden's EO's.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 04:25:26 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Sometimes exposure has it's own rewards.

They can definitely clean house internally. They could certainly file for Habeus Corpus for the J6 political prisoners, or file suit to shoot down Biden's EO's.

To a degree, yes; but it shouldn't detract from the serious fights that will have to be had over substantive issues.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
To a degree, yes; but it shouldn't detract from the serious fights that will have to be had over substantive issues.

Until Mitchbitch is willing to dump cloture, or better get a new Majority Leader who will, I'm afraid things will just stall out and die.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

Until Mitchbitch is willing to dump cloture, or better get a new Majority Leader who will, I'm afraid things will just stall out and die.

You are correct, until Mitch steps down things are going to get worse, not better. Even IF the GOP holds the majority come the mid terms. Nothing. will. change.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
You are correct, until Mitch steps down things are going to get worse, not better. Even IF the GOP holds the majority come the mid terms. Nothing. will. change.

You will be operating from a minority position - the House, SCOTUS, and red-state Governors. Block, expose, disrupt, and litigate will be about the only tools you have.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

Watchdog sues Secret Service for Hunter Biden's travel and security cost records
Dated: August 4, 2022 by Sharyl Attkisson

Judicial Watch has filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for Secret Service records on Hunter Biden’s travel and security costs.  ...

The lawsuit was filed in US District Court for the District of Columbia after Secret Service (a component of DHS) failed to respond adequately to three separate FOIA requests in March and April 2022 for:
    All records concerning the use of security and/or other services to Hunter Biden and any companions; and
    All records concerning the use of U.S. Government funds to provide security and/or any other services to Hunter Biden and any companions.

The information below details the records Judicial Watch received in June of 2020, showing Hunter Biden traveled extensively during the first five-and-a-half years of the Obama administration, while receiving a Secret Service protective detail.   ... Sharyl Attkisson
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Watchdog sues Secret Service for Hunter Biden's travel and security cost records
Dated: August 4, 2022 by Sharyl Attkisson

Judicial Watch has filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for Secret Service records on Hunter Biden’s travel and security costs.  ...

The lawsuit was filed in US District Court for the District of Columbia after Secret Service (a component of DHS) failed to respond adequately to three separate FOIA requests in March and April 2022 for:
    All records concerning the use of security and/or other services to Hunter Biden and any companions; and
    All records concerning the use of U.S. Government funds to provide security and/or any other services to Hunter Biden and any companions.

The information below details the records Judicial Watch received in June of 2020, showing Hunter Biden traveled extensively during the first five-and-a-half years of the Obama administration, while receiving a Secret Service protective detail.   ... Sharyl Attkisson

:bkmk:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.