Author Topic: OUTRAGEOUS: Dr. Simone Gold Checks Into Prison for 60 Days for Trespassing Misdemeanor on Jan 6  (Read 455 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit 7/29/2022

OUTRAGEOUS: Dr. Simone Gold Checks Into Prison for 60 Days for Trespassing Misdemeanor on Jan 6

Dr. Simone Gold has checked herself into prison after being charged with 60 days for a trespassing misdemeanor. 

Dr. Simone Gold is one of many American doctors who courageously stood up and called Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx’s lockdowns and mandates crazy.  These doctors knew that masks and experimental vaccines were not logical steps in combatting the China coronavirus COVID19.

Dr. Gold took her work to DC after the 2020 Election and used her God-given right to protest on Jan 6 at the Capitol.  She was welcomed into the Capitol by Capitol police and she protested the government’s actions related to COVID.

A short time later, Dr. Gold’s house was surrounded by 20 or more FBI agents coming for her arrest.

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/outrageous-dr-simone-gold-checks-prison-60-days-trespassing-misdemeanor/

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Outrageous is far too mild a word for this crap!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
After we finally destroy our leftist enemies, I hope someone does a "Alice's Restaurant" type of parody of some of the silly shit being sadly perpetuated on these  tresspassers.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Corrupt Obama Judge Christopher Cooper Doesn’t Recuse Himself Then Gives Dr. Simone Gold Harsh Sentence After She Turned Him Down for Date in College

Gateway Pundit 7/30/2022

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/corrupt-obama-judge-doesnt-recuse-gives-dr-simone-gold-harsh-sentence-turned-date-college/

The judge in Dr. Simone Gold’s case once asked her out and was denied.  Years later he sentences her to 60 days in prison for a public trespassing misdemeanor.

The doctor described interacting with Judge Cooper on “several” occasions during college.

“One was one time when we walked/talked for some time (perhaps two hours) and got some food,” she wrote. “I believe this was second half of first year. My recollection was we walked from the Law School to a common area (on campus). I don’t recall what we ate etc. I recall general conversation – that he was from the south, that he had gone to Yale, that he was ambitious.”

“The conversation was pleasant,” Dr. Gold admitted. “My impression was that he was cute and that he thought similarly of me. We had other brief ‘hello how are you’ pleasantries. The other interaction that stood out was a week, perhaps two weeks later. This was in the (outside) courtyard of the Law School and we were just talking. After about 10-15 minutes Casey asked me out again, this time a formal invitation to a dinner date, following our prior less formal interactions. This I declined. Just because I wasn’t interested.”

Again, the doctor said she assumed Judge Cooper would have recused himself.

More at link.