Author Topic: Caught! Biden's scheme to take over 2022 elections now in bull's-eye  (Read 1155 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
WND 7/28/2022

Strategy had federal agencies working on get-out-the-vote plans for Biden

Just imagine if some election monitor or regulator had spotted the hundreds of millions of Mark Zuckerberg's dollars flowing through his leftist foundation to local elections officials to "help" them run the 2020 election. Before they were delivered.

You recall that $420 million was identified in an analysis as likely causing the results of that presidential race to swing for Joe Biden, instead of President Donald Trump.

But if that money had been diverted? Halted? Left undelivered? What would have been the results?

We'll never know for sure, but the hundreds of millions of dollars are known now to have been part of a scheme that also involved suppressing accurate – and negative – reporting about the Biden family cartel's international business dealings, another factor that could have swung the election results.

It was all part of an election takeover plot that later was formalized and appeared in Congress as a legislative strategy that would change America's laws to allow the federal government to manage every election.

But it failed, so Biden was sent to a backup plan for election takeovers, as the allegedly stolen results from 2020 were good only until this fall, when the midterms are held.

His new plan was to deliver an executive order to every federal agency, every federal office, to work with others to enhance the voting experience for Americans. Through this idea, housing agencies could recruit voters in Democratic districts, those programs offering benefits could encourage recipients to sign up and vote, and more.

But that, too, now is hitting headwinds.

An announcement from Rep. Ted Budd, R-N.C., says the "Promoting Free and Fair Elections Act" has been proposed.

It would ban federal agencies from using taxpayer funds to implement or enter into agreements with partisan organizations that conduct voter mobilization activities.

Co-sponsors of the bill include Reps. Claudia Tenney, R-N.Y., Ralph Norman, R-S.C., Ronny Jackson, Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., Mary Miller, R-Ill., Scott Fitzgerald, R-Wis., and Alex Mooney, R-WV.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2022/07/caught-bidens-scheme-take-2022-elections-now-bulls-eye/

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Caught! Biden's scheme to take over 2022 elections now in bull's-eye
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2022, 01:12:40 pm »
About time something was done. We'll see how far this gets.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2022, 10:01:06 pm »
A lot of folks on the right are gonna wake up Wednesday morning, November 9th, look at the results, and say... "what happened....?"

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2022, 10:07:04 pm »
About time something was done. We'll see how far this gets.

What exactly has the RNC done?? Not a darn thing.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2022, 10:07:49 pm »
A lot of folks on the right are gonna wake up Wednesday morning, November 9th, look at the results, and say... "what happened....?"

Same old same old.  No one should be surprised.  Nothing has changed.  :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2022, 10:13:30 pm »

You also made the same prediction in 2021 especially on the VA governor race
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2022, 02:34:24 am »
What exactly has the RNC done?? Not a darn thing.
They are Swamp critters, with few exceptions. They are comfortable with their lucrative gig, and being put in the position to actually be expected to fix anything the Dems have messed up, is a problem, because it affects them, too.

Even given the power trifecta, they managed to do nothing but flap their lips.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2022, 03:15:44 pm »
When you mention Voter Fraud to a Republican
[/b]

Hisssssssing ... turns into a bat ... and quickly flies away
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2022, 03:45:07 pm »
When you mention Voter Fraud to a Republican
[/b]

Hisssssssing ... turns into a bat ... and quickly flies away

Because we all know Voter Fraud is a Republican myth.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2022, 03:54:26 pm »
Because we all know Voter Fraud is a Republican myth.
Reasons:
1. They are scared little bleep cowards
2. They don't care
3. Like Pence, they actually support Democrats stealing votes
4. They want to be in the minority to avoid responsibility
5. They don't want to 'rock the boat' so they still get invited to all the parties
6. They are obsequious to the corporate media machine
And a dozen more ... all having to do with fear and being subservient to Democrat power cabal
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2022, 04:52:57 pm »
The GOPe is in on it as usual.

They want to lose in November, then blame it on Trump.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2022, 05:17:40 pm »
The GOPe is in on it as usual.

They want to lose in November, then blame it on Trump.

The GOPe has to win majorities on occasion because otherwise suspicions will start to rise they're in on it.

No, the plan is to win just enough seats to "control" one or both of the Chambers of Congress and then count on the few "moderates" to stop any effort to set things right.  The Rats remaining have already shown they're willing to march in lockstep.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2022, 06:23:39 pm »

Except the GOP congressional leadership.  They'll probably thank God for dodging a bullet.