Author Topic: ‘Oh My Gosh’: CNBC Host In Disbelief Over Dismal GDP News  (Read 328 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Harold Hutchison
Reporter
July 28, 2022 11:06 AM ET
Font Size:

CNBC host Rick Santelli reacted with shock to new Gross Domestic Product (GDP) numbers released Thursday.

“Oh, my gosh,” Santelli said. “Not only was I wrong, down nine-tenths of 1% on first look at second quarter GDP – down nine-tenths of 1%. OK, I know there’s an organization that decides whether we’re in a recession or not, but investors are not going to wait. Two back-to-back negative quarters, it’s not good, call it whatever you want.”

https://rumble.com/embed/v1bb30t/?pub=4

The Bureau of Economic Analysis released the GDP figure Thursday. Santelli had predicted an increase of 0.6% seconds prior to the numbers coming out, while a survey of analysts by Bloomberg News predicted an increase of 0.4%.

“You look at the price index, also not very good news,” Santelli said. “Eight-point-seven percent. Eight-point-seven percent on the price index. That will still comp back to 1981 because in 1981, our comp goes all the way up to 11%.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/07/28/santelli-cnbc-gdp/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: ‘Oh My Gosh’: CNBC Host In Disbelief Over Dismal GDP News
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2022, 05:40:15 pm »
Watch for the subsequent revisions.  The revisions will be too late for this intial report's news cycle.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.