Author Topic: Ukraine’s Zelensky and Wife Pose for Vogue While their Country is Invaded  (Read 856 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ukraine’s Zelensky and Wife Pose for Vogue While their Country is Invaded

John Binder 27 Jul 2022

Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelensky and his wife, First Lady Olena Zelenska, posed for a special digital cover for Vogue magazine while their country continues to be invaded by Russia.

Zelensky and Zelenska were photographed by famed American photographer Annie Leibovitz for the Vogue digital cover which has been promoted across the fashion magazine’s social media platforms.

The cover, featuring Zelenska, reads “Portrait of Bravery: Ukraine’s First Lady Olena Zelenska” on the steps of the presidential office compound in Kyiv, Ukraine. Zelenksy, who posed alongside his wife, can be seen chatting with Leibovitz in a behind-the-scenes video posted by Vogue.

While Zelensky and Zelenska pose for Vogue, American taxpayers have footed the bill for tens of billions of dollars in foreign aid to Ukraine even as inflation and skyrocketing gas prices cripple working and middle class American families and the United States heads toward a recession.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/07/27/ukraines-zelensky-and-wife-pose-for-vogue-while-their-country-is-invaded/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm looking for my "Don't give a crap" folder so I can file this, but I forgot where I put it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

I'm looking for my "Don't give a crap" folder [...]

Did you check in the 'REALLY Don't give a crap' folder?

Online mountaineer

Avi Yemini
@OzraeliAvi
 · 17h
Nothing screams genuine struggle more than a wartime Vogue photoshoot.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Right_in_Virginia

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

9:16 PM · Jul 26, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

Online Right_in_Virginia

Online Right_in_Virginia

"Tucker Carlson: Why are we still funding this?"  (Video)

https://rumble.com/embed/v1bclsh/?pub=4