Author Topic: 42 Policy Proposals Donald Trump Outlined at America First Summit in D.C.  (Read 3621 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@sneakypete
I really don't care what you think.

You should care about what the Mods and Admins think.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@Killer Clouds

Don't call cops "pigs."  This is a warning.  Capiche?

Cloud long ago won the honor of being the only TBR user (Along with Legal American) that I have ever put on ignore.  Seems he is continually behaving true to form.

I suggest others do the same, and let him pound sand.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete
I really don't care what you think.

@Killer Clouds

Of course you do. You just don't want to admit it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Killer Clouds

@Killer Clouds

Of course you do. You just don't want to admit it.
@sneakypete
It seems you are bothered by the truth when you look in the mirror.  Good you should be.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete
It seems you are bothered by the truth when you look in the mirror.  Good you should be.

@Killer Clouds

Well,I AM known to be a sensitive guy.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Cloud long ago won the honor of being the only TBR user (Along with Legal American) that I have ever put on ignore.  Seems he is continually behaving true to form.

I suggest others do the same, and let him pound sand.
Wow.  You must have missed Suppressed, KingsX and r9etb.

Now that was in the days when one really needed the ignore button.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

@Killer Clouds

IF you had put the word "SOME" in-between the words "times" and "have",I could go along with it,but I will NEVER go along with blanket hatred to an entire group or class of people.

He will simply say it is "A distinction without a difference, since 'most' outvotes the remainder."

And he really cares not that it is an incorrect statement, as in his own words "I think I said what I said. I am not interested in moderating it."

Grade school grammar is not his strong suit.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He will simply say it is "A distinction without a difference, since 'most' outvotes the remainder."

And he really cares not that it is an incorrect statement, as in his own words "I think I said what I said. I am not interested in moderating it."

I don't give a rip about the grammar, but I don't like it when people call all cops "pigs" and I won't tolerate it.  I was around in the 60's and that has always ticked me off.  Too many Briefers are either Cops or have them in their family.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

A handy retort... directed at me (those are my words)... Except @sneakypete  was not talking to me, and I did not build the comment he was replying to.

Try to keep up...

And by the way, it is not an incorrect statement.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2022, 12:03:13 am by roamer_1 »