Author Topic: Hero Down: Rochester PD Officer Anthony Mazurkiewicz Murdered While Sitting In Car  (Read 866 times)

rebewranger

Hero Down: Rochester PD Officer Anthony Mazurkiewicz Murdered While Sitting In Car

Holly Matkin
17 hours ago
Rochester, NY – Rochester Police Department (RPD) Officer Anthony “Tony” Mazurkiewicz was murdered in the line of duty while conducting an undercover surveillance operation on July 21.

Officer Mazurkiewicz and his partner, Officer Sino Seng, were sitting in an unmarked police vehicle on Bauman Street conducting surveillance for a murder investigation at approximately 9:15 p.m. when a gunman walked up behind them and fired 17 rounds into their car, according to the Officer Down Memorial Page.

Officer Seng jumped out of the passenger side of the vehicle and returned fire, but did not hit the gunman.

https://policetribune.com/hero-down-rochester-pd-officer-anthony-mazurkiewicz-murdered-while-sitting-in-car/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

And surprise, surprise look who he is

This country is getting to the point that unless upright blacks begin doing something about this, it will be a payback by all others.

Otherwise, this crap led by BLM and people like Cori Bush will not end well for all blacks.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline goatprairie

And surprise, surprise look who he is

This country is getting to the point that unless upright blacks begin doing something about this, it will be a payback by all others.

Otherwise, this crap led by BLM and people like Cori Bush will not end well for all blacks.
I'm not holding my breath waiting for a substantial percentage of blacks to do the right thing.
The majority still believe that they're being held down by Evil Whitey who has his jackboots on their necks making it impossible for them to do the right thing.
A number of them actually argue that violent, young males are forced to act out because of all the unreasonable hate directed at them.
If you think I'm kidding, just go to some mostly black websites where beliefs like that are common.
The majority of blacks are still quite unable to understand that they're causing their problems and not Evil Whitey.