Author Topic: “TOO MUCH SNOW” CLOSES NEW ZEALAND SKI RESORT; RARE COOL DOWN SWEEPS UAE AND OMAN; + QUIET ATLANTIC  (Read 269 times)

rebewranger

“TOO MUCH SNOW” CLOSES NEW ZEALAND SKI RESORT; RARE COOL DOWN SWEEPS UAE AND OMAN; + QUIET ATLANTIC HURRICANE SEASON (SO FAR)
JULY 27, 2022 CAP ALLON

TOO MUCH SNOW CLOSES NEW ZEALAND SKI RESORT

Ski resorts across the Southern Hemisphere are having a ‘great season’ with ‘massive snowstorms dumping feet of snow on the mountains’, reports snowbrains.com.

The New Zealand ski season has been one for the record books, according to unofficialnetworks.com, and a number of ski areas are struggling to stay open with all the new snow.

Mt Lyford Ski Area has been forced to close once again after receiving feet upon feet of record-setting accumulations.

The resort, located near Christchurch on NZ’s South Island, announced the ‘bad news’ on social media:

https://electroverse.co/too-much-snow-closes-nz-ski-resort-rare-cool-down-sweeps-uae-and-oman-quiet-atlantic-hurricane-season/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
 "QUIET ATLANTIC HURRICANE SEASON (SO FAR)"

Climatlogically, so far this summer, the closest match I've seen is 1980.  Remember 1980?  Incredibly oppressive heat with a blocking high lasting much of the summer during in the middle of the country.

That season had a quiet season too, until so much latent heat built up in Carribean and the Gulf that Hurricane Allen was unleashed in early-mid August.

190 mph winds that was a gut punch to the central TX coast.  Not saying this is the scenario shaping up, but a hot gulf is never good news August- November.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 03:47:55 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.