Author Topic: Ron Johnson demands probe of 'scheme' to suppress Hunter Biden info  (Read 449 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 26, 2022 4:16pm EDT
Ron Johnson demands probe of 'scheme' to suppress Hunter Biden info
Sen. Ron Johnson says the FBI was 'weaponized' against US senators
By Kelly Laco | Fox News

EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., is demanding the Department of Justice open an internal investigation or appoint a special counsel, following new whistleblower allegations that the DOJ and FBI illegally suppressed information on Hunter Biden and that the FBI was "weaponized" against sitting members of the Senate.

The Wisconsin senator's demands come the day after Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, revealed that new "highly credible whistleblowers" at the DOJ and FBI shared information with his office detailing a "pattern of active public partisanship" at the agencies pertaining to investigations into the Trump campaign and suppression of information on the Hunter Biden probe.

Johnson, who serves as the ranking member on the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, wrote a follow-up letter Tuesday to Attorney General Merrick Garland, FBI Director Chris Wray, Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines and DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz.

In the letter, he says the new whistleblower information confirms there was a "scheme" in place among FBI officials to discount derogatory information about the president's son Hunter Biden by labeling it as "disinformation."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ron-johnson-demands-probe-scheme-suppress-hunter-biden-info-says-fbi-weaponized-against-senators

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Ron Johnson demands probe of 'scheme' to suppress Hunter Biden info
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2022, 09:09:37 pm »
Honorable effort, but the swamp runs deep and is fecal thick.

It's gonna take more than a few senators making a little ruckus.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Ron Johnson demands probe of 'scheme' to suppress Hunter Biden info
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2022, 09:17:22 pm »
Investigation by whom exactly? These guys?

SOS, different day! The time for investigations is past! Time for some real ACTION!  You know! Like budget cutting and such!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien