Author Topic: Biden: If You Don’t Support Banning Assault Weapons, ‘You’re Not On The Side Of Police’  (Read 944 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: If You Don’t Support Banning Assault Weapons, ‘You’re Not On The Side Of Police’
By  John Rigolizzo

Jul 25, 2022   DailyWire.com

President Joe Biden said Monday that Republicans who voted against banning assault rifles are not on the side of police in America.

Speaking virtually to attendees at the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives conference in Orlando, Florida, Biden said that Republicans who refused to ban so-called “weapons of war” are not telling the truth when they claim to support law enforcement. In particular, Biden called out Governor Ron DeSantis (R-FL) and Senators Marco Rubio and Rick Scott (R-FL) for refusing to support Democrats’ gun control efforts.

“Being a cop today is a hell of a lot harder than it’s ever been,” Biden said during his speech. “We expect everything of you. We expect you to be drug counselors to people overdosing at a scene; therapists to couples during a violent confrontation; social workers to kids who have been abandoned. Maybe worst of all, we send you out to do your job on the streets flooded with weapons of war.”

“You hear a lot of politicians say about how much they love you, how much they care about you, they’ll do anything for you,” Biden continued. “In the state you’re in today, Governor [Ron] DeSantis, Sen. [Marco] Rubio, Sen. Rick Scott all opposed banning assault weapons, and Senators Scott and Rubio voted against the bipartisan gun safety law that I signed, the first meaningful gun legislation in nearly thirty years, that you supported. To me, it’s simple. If you can’t support banning weapons of war on American streets, you’re not on the side of police.”

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-if-you-dont-support-banning-assault-weapons-youre-not-on-the-side-of-police?utm_source=spotim&utm_medium=spotim_recirculation&spot_im_redirect_source=pitc
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
"if you don't vote for me...you ain't black"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Killer Clouds

If you don't vote for assault weapons ban then you're an American that believes in the Constitution.

Offline libertybele

Joe is naming names; DeSantis, Rubio and Scott.

I am not fond of Rubio and Scott, but for Biden to speak out against them only helps their re-nomination. To speak against DeSantis (virtually) in FL is just plain stupid.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2022, 05:48:39 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Killer Clouds

Joe is naming names; DeSantis, Rubio and Scott.

I am not fond of Rubio and Scott, but for Biden to speak out against them only helps their re-nomination. To speak against DeSantis (virtually) in FL is just plain stupid.
Traitor Joe proves that his speech writer is an idiot  every time he speaks. Whoever is typing the words on the teleprompter is the puppet master of Traitor Joe.

Offline The_Reader_David

If you don't vote for assault weapons ban then you're an American that believes in the Constitution.

Quite.  Perhaps Biden left out a word.  Maybe he meant to say "If you don't support banning assault weapons, you're not on the side of the police state."  Which would be fair enough, if that's what he meant -- and whether he knew it or not, that is really what he meant. 
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Killer Clouds

Quite.  Perhaps Biden left out a word.  Maybe he meant to say "If you don't support banning assault weapons, you're not on the side of the police state."  Which would be fair enough, if that's what he meant -- and whether he knew it or not, that is really what he meant.
:thumbsup:

Online roamer_1

HOW MANY LEOS have been injured and killed in the ongoing BLM/ANTIFA battles in the sh*thole cities? Those battles which the Democrats have supported and suborned?

And he has the tiny little cajones to accuse and act like he is taking the side of the LEOS?

Not only is it entirely laughable... But this boy needs his mouth washed out with soap.

One would hope the LEOs understand.

Offline Killer Clouds

HOW MANY LEOS have been injured and killed in the ongoing BLM/ANTIFA battles in the sh*thole cities? Those battles which the Democrats have supported and suborned?

And he has the tiny little cajones to accuse and act like he is taking the side of the LEOS?

Not only is it entirely laughable... But this boy needs his mouth washed out with soap.

One would hope the LEOs understand.
Pigs have earned the hate they deserve. The Blueline Mafia is the largest organized crime syndicate in the U S.

Online roamer_1

Pigs have earned the hate they deserve. The Blueline Mafia is the largest organized crime syndicate in the U S.

Maybe where you are. Not where I am. BLM/Antifa came to town and there were our LEOs, standing with rednecks and bikers. We got their backs. And BLM/Antifa went on home.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I ain't black either, Scooter.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Maybe where you are. Not where I am. BLM/Antifa came to town and there were our LEOs, standing with rednecks and bikers. We got their backs. And BLM/Antifa went on home.
We had the same experience here, and not one window was broken in town.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

We had the same experience here, and not one window was broken in town.

YEP.  :beer: