Author Topic: Schiff: DOJ should investigate Trump for Jan. 6  (Read 307 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schiff: DOJ should investigate Trump for Jan. 6
« on: July 24, 2022, 04:44:41 pm »
 Schiff: DOJ should investigate Trump for Jan. 6
by Olafimihan Oshin - 07/24/22 11:43 AM ET

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), a member of the House select committee investigating the Jan 6, 2021, attack at the Capitol, said on Sunday that he believes the Department of Justice (DOJ) should investigate former President Trump for his actions on that day.

“If the department were now to take the position that you can’t investigate or indict a former president, then a president becomes above the law. That’s a very dangerous idea that the founders would have never subscribed to,” Schiff said on CBS’s “Face the Nation.”

“Even more dangerous, I think in the case of Donald Trump. Donald Trump is someone who has shown when he’s not held accountable, he goes on to commit worse and worse abuses of power. So I agree … there was evidence that the former president engaged in multiple violations of the law, and that should be investigated.”

When moderator Margaret Brennan mentioned the notion of the political calculus surrounding the possible prosecution of a former president, Schiff said it would be worse to not hold Trump accountable at all.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/3572131-schiff-doj-should-investigate-trump-for-jan-6/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Schiff: DOJ should investigate Trump for Jan. 6
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2022, 11:52:50 pm »
I thought that's what you're already doing, Sparky....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: