Author Topic: Jill Biden heckled at Connecticut ice cream shop: 'Your husband is the worst'  (Read 1225 times)

Online libertybele

Jill Biden heckled at Connecticut ice cream shop: 'Your husband is the worst'

First lady Jill Biden was heckled by unknown bystanders on Wednesday as she walked into a Connecticut ice cream shop.

"Your husband is the worst President we ever had, you owe us gas money," a man shouted at Biden as she walked into the Arethusa Farms ice cream shop in New Haven.

"Thank you! Thank you for your support, thank you!" Biden responded with a smile and a wave.

A second heckler then shouted at Biden, "You suck!"

Biden was in Connecticut with Education Secretary Miguel Cardona and Connecticut Gov. Ned Lamont as part of a national summer learning tour highlighting learning loss suffered by children as a result of coronavirus lockdowns.

"Discovered today that @FLOTUS and I share two common loves: teaching kids and ice cream," Lamont tweeted along with pictures from the visit to the shop.........................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jill-biden-heckled-connecticut-ice-cream-shop
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

It's a miracle that the hecklers weren't arrested and charged with sedition.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

Nah, Jill & Joe were given another scoop of ice-cream and all was o.k.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I don't agree with this stuff, what comes around goes around.
The Republic is lost.

Offline roamer_1

That's right.

Offline Hoodat

So when do we get to start shooting Democrat congressman playing baseball, savagely beating Democrat Senators cutting their grass, or attempting to slash the throats of Democrat gubernatorial candidates?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
So when do we get to start shooting Democrat congressman playing baseball, savagely beating Democrat Senators cutting their grass, or attempting to slash the throats of Democrat gubernatorial candidates?

Which is why I'm not particularly sympathetic even if I disagree with the actions.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

I'm sympathetic to anyone telling the truth.  Biden does suck, and he is the worst president this country has ever had.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I have NO sympathy for her or anyone related or in this administration...what they are doing to this country is nothing short of treason and should be called on it at every opportunity...

Remember there are American citizens in a DC gulag being robbed of their constitutional rights...and it's my right, as long as I have it, to call them on it..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

I have NO sympathy for her or anyone related or in this administration...what they are doing to this country is nothing short of treason and should be called on it at every opportunity...

Remember there are American citizens in a DC gulag being robbed of their constitutional rights...and it's my right, as long as I have it, to call them on it..

Amen! Well stated.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

In today's IDIOTIC Justice system, if a Republican even farts in the general direction of a Democrat ... he is looking at life in prison.
If a Democrat runs through a Christmas Parade killing dozens of children and their adults, it is the vehicle's fault.

That SUV that the Black racist used to kill dozens of innocent non-participating people, that SUV is locked up for 30 years.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 02:52:16 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Really hard to believe this happened in Ct. If they are in trouble there,they are in trouble everywhere.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Hoodat

Early days yet. Has Jill even gotten back to DC so she can pull the puppet strings?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goatprairie

:thumbsup:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Cm'on Man! Don't you recall how when Melania was heckled dr. Jill came to her defense and.....oh wait :pondering: yeah I agree, it's time these people get a taste of their own. I hope Mad Max is next one up.

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
  • Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella

As soon as the Deep State and the MSM will it to happen.
DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sneakypete cannily observed:
"Really hard to believe this happened in Ct. If they are in trouble there,they are in trouble everywhere."

Right. And remember that New Haven is about "as leftist as it gets", even in Connecticut (I worked there for much of my 32 years on the railroad). Indeed, the city is "represented" in Congress by Rosa DeLauro...