Author Topic: George Soros Comes to Texas  (Read 696 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
George Soros Comes to Texas
« on: July 23, 2022, 11:54:42 am »
Texas Scorecard 7/22/2022

This week, Michael Quinn Sullivan stops by to talk about the $1 million donation liberal billionaire George Soros gave to Democrat gubernatorial candidate Robert “Beto” O’Rourke. Plus, the Texas House GOP Caucus is censuring their own members for supporting conservatives.

Chris Hopper from the Texas Family Project also joins to talk about Republican U.S. Rep. Tony Gonzales’ vote for same sex marriage, as well as the Democrats’ efforts to protect abortion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaZe7WH9nJI

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: George Soros Comes to Texas
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2022, 01:24:23 pm »
Since Bobby has run for office twice and lost both times, I wonder if Texans already know very well what he is, and using Soros $$ to saturate Texas airwaves and billboards with Bobby's ads will backfire on him.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2022, 01:32:11 pm »
I've researched way back with Bud Selig, and his visit to Houston, and found pelting a citizen with rotton fruit is a misdeamor.

I have a pristine record, but was going to let it fly  if he showed up.  It was going to be the best $1500 dollars (fine) that I ever spent.

Just sayin'

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2022, 01:50:55 pm »
Since Bobby has run for office twice and lost both times, I wonder if Texans already know very well what he is, and using Soros $$ to saturate Texas airwaves and billboards with Bobby's ads will backfire on him.

That kind of money can also buy or steal an election.  Just sayin'.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2022, 02:02:54 pm »
That kind of money can also buy or steal an election.  Just sayin'.

All Abbott has to do is run this 3 second ad over and over and over......

(Game over)

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2022, 02:17:15 pm »
All Abbott has to do is run this 3 second ad over and over and over......

(Game over)

I and a lot of conservative Texans hope you are correct.  I am not a Texan, but IMO if TX goes, so goes the country.  :patriot:

Unfortunately, the House just passed an assault weapons ban bill, H.R. 1808 which specifically goes after AR-15's and has a rather lengthy list of guns that are banned. I don't believe it has passed the Senate, but if it should, then Beto can campaign on that he helped to get it passed.

With Soros in this game, I am sorry, but I cannot be optimistic but rather realistic of what his money can buy and do.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 02:22:58 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.