Author Topic: ABC’s Hostin: Trump Committed an ‘Act of Domestic Terrorism’ — He Could Go to Jail  (Read 712 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
ABC’s Hostin: Trump Committed an ‘Act of Domestic Terrorism’ — He Could Go to Jail

Pam Key 22 Jul 2022

ABC’s legal analyst Sunny Hostin declared Friday on “The View” that former President Donald Trump committed an act of “domestic terrorism,” which could put him in jail.

Hostin said, “What I thought yesterday while watching the hearings, my God, at least we are having these hearings because this will go down in American history in perpetuity. So, you know, people in the future, our children, our politicians will be able to read this. This is going to be part of the congressional record. It’s going to be part of history. And we know in this country there have been so many things that have happened, and we just don’t have them recorded. Like, let’s say the Tulsa, Oklahoma massacre, right? We have had to sort of try to figure out what really happened. Now we have this act of domestic terrorism by a sitting president. We have the record of it.”

She added, “My other big takeaway was that Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony where she actually tied President Trump to wanting to go to the Capitol, that shows intent. That shows that he was part of a seditious conspiracy.”

Co-host Joy Behar said, “Of all the things you just laid out, the depraved indifference, and encouraging insurrection. Can any of those things can put him in jail? Please say yes.”

Hostin said, “I believe so.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/07/22/abcs-hostin-trump-committed-an-act-of-domestic-terrorism-he-could-go-to-jail/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Would, could, should ... words that are the seeds of disappointment and unmet expectations.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Gotta love the Stalin wannabe fantasies of the woke left.
The Republic is lost.

Online Kamaji

:facepalm2:

So, parents objecting to a school board's misconduct - domestic terrorism
A non-liberal president who objects to election misconduct by liberals - domestic terrorism

But, leftists burning down federal courthouses and other buildings - not domestic terrorism
Leftists attacking pregnancy-crisis centers for a political agenda - not domestic terrorism

Alice in Wonderland's experience was refreshingly rational by comparison.

Offline mountaineer

It's pretty frightening that so-called legal analysts are so mindnumbingly ignorant of the law.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It's pretty frightening that so-called legal analysts are so mindnumbingly ignorant of the law.

I think they are quoting Marxist law.
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Just remember the Rats won't be in power after Nov..Repubs are already planning several investigations......what goes around comes around
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Just remember the Rats won't be in power after Nov..Repubs are already planning several investigations......what goes around comes around

I don't want endless investigations that end in whimpers and nothing more.  I would settle for a few well-placed convictions with serious fines and jail time over a plethora of pointless "investigations".