Author Topic: Video: Man Tells Jill Biden “Your Husband’s The Worst President We’ve Ever Had” – Her Answer Speaks  (Read 377 times)

Offline American Girl

That’s what Narcissists do. She sees herself as a Goddess and the rest of us minions. The common man’s opinion isn’t important to her.

https://www.usasupreme.com/video-man-tells-jill-biden-your-husbands-the-worst-president-weve-ever-had-her-answer-speaks-volumes/

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
How dare he look the ruling class in the eye and speak to them!

Next time prostrate yourself in silence and kiss the ground they just walked on!
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She had a
 Big Booty Latina AOC moment. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Waiting for the update that this insurrectionist was arrested................../s
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I'm sure dr Jill thought she was being witty and sarcastic but just came off as tone deaf. But then what was she going to do, borrow one of Joe's moronicitys and tell the guy he's too ignorant to know how good he has it under Joes incompetence?