Author Topic: Melania Trump Breaks Silence on Fmr. Chief of Staff's Behavior: 'Disappointing, But Not Surprising'  (Read 262 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Melania Trump Breaks Silence on Fmr. Chief of Staff's Behavior: 'Disappointing, But Not Surprising'
Sarah Arnold

Posted: Jul 21, 2022 8:30 PM

Former first lady Melania Trump breaks her silence on the January protests at the U.S. Capitol for the first time.

In an interview with Fox News, Trump said she was “fulfilling” her official duties as the first lady during the infamous events that day.

“On January 6, 2021, I was fulfilling one of my duties as First Lady of the United States of America, and accordingly, I was unaware of what was simultaneously transpiring at the U.S. Capitol Building,” Trump said.

Her comments follow after her former Chief of Staff Stephanie Grisham alleged that Trump did not immediately sign off on a statement condemning the protests.

Trump hit back at Grisham saying that had she known the event was happening that day at the Capitol, she “would have immediately denounced the violence.”

The former first lady suggested that Grisham neglected her role, not only on January 6 but as Trump’s Chief of Staff as well.

"In fact, Ms. Grisham failed to provide insight and information into the events surrounding January 6 as she had abandoned her post in Washington, D.C….shamefully, this behavior has only partially become public knowledge; yet was consistent for Ms. Grisham,” Trump said.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2022/07/21/melania-trump-breaks-silence-on-j6-n2610638
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34