Author Topic: Jan. 6 Committee Just Keeps Digging That Hole Deeper With Latest Testimony Nick Arama  (Read 339 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jan. 6 Committee Just Keeps Digging That Hole Deeper With Latest Testimony
By Nick Arama | Jul 22, 2022 7:00 AM ET

I have to hand it to the Jan. 6 Committee. They’ve already proven what hacks they are, yet they just keep digging that hole deeper for themselves and in so doing, they keep revealing how empty their case is.

Let’s be frank — the whole point of the Jan. 6 effort is to try to do all they can to take down Donald Trump, because they’re afraid he’ll run again and win in 2024. So, if they wanted to be honest about it, what they’re doing is an effort to “interfere” in the 2024 election ahead of time.

But the testimony of the “witnesses” they had on Thursday revealed just how empty their quiver is. Once again, they played this “let’s push hearsay about what the Secret Service agents said” game. Rep. Elaine Luria claimed they had two people who heard things from the Secret Service agents about Trump being upset in the car about a “confrontation,” but then what she claimed wasn’t even that.

She described the first witness as “a former White House employee with national security responsibilities” who spoke to Deputy Chief of Staff Anthony Ornato and Trump’s lead Secret Service agent, Robert Engel.

“This employee told us that Mr. Ornato said that the president was ‘irate’ when Mr. Engel refused to drive him to the Capitol,” Luria said. “Mr. Engel did not refute what Mr. Ornato said.”

Then there was Sgt. Mark Robinson of the D.C. Metro Police Department.

Robinson said that one of the Secret Service agents in the car told him there was a “heated discussion” with Trump about going to the Capitol.

Is that it?

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/07/22/jan-6-committee-just-keeps-digging-that-hole-deeper-with-latest-testimony-n599552
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Hearsay upon hearsay upon hearsay.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Dinesh D'Souza
@DineshDSouza

The only relevant question re. Jan. 6 is, how ARE people supposed to behave when they’re convinced the election was stolen? What IS reasonable conduct under those circumstances? No wonder the Committee is so firmly wedded to the myth that 2020 was “the most secure election ever”

9:04 AM · Jul 22, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
"And then ... and then ... and then President Trump started masturbating ... while looking at a picture of Pelosi ... then he fired off a six shooter into the roof ... while singing the Anthem of the Russian Federation!!

Trust me! I heard it from the guy who washes his car!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.