Author Topic: Georgia Poll: Democrat Stacey Abrams Trails Brian Kemp Despite Spending Millions More  (Read 382 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Georgia Poll: Democrat Stacey Abrams Trails Brian Kemp Despite Spending Millions More

Ashley Oliver 22 Jul 2022

Gov. Brian Kemp (R) has a five-point lead over Democrat gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams in the race for Georgia governor, according to a recent Republican internal polling memo.

Kemp received 50 percent support compared to Abrams’ 45 percent support, according to the poll results detailed on the memo, which was published Wednesday by NBC.

The poll was taken by Cygnal July 5–7 among 1,200 likely general election voters, with an oversampling of racial minorities to test certain voting blocs that extended through July 11.

The memo listed several poll findings favoring Kemp, including that since February, Kemp has increased his “definite” vote by five percent, while Abrams has increased her overall vote by one percent.

That data point comes despite, as the memo pointed out, Abrams’ significant spending advantage.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/22/georgia-poll-democrat-stacey-abrams-trails-brian-kemp-despite-spending-millions-more/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
You can buy some of the votes some of the time, but you can't buy all of the votes all of the time...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Abrams biggest problem is Wrecking Ball Joe.  Thank God for Joe.  Best thing that could happen for Georgia is to send this skank packing.  She is a political operative looking to line her pockets big time with gold. 

It was her employees doing the recount in Fulton County in 2020, the one that had many questionable actions taken.  She is the classic dirty politician, in the tradition of Chicago that Georgia simply does not need.

There is ZERO DOUBT the election was fixed in Georgia.  What bothers me is that Brian Kemp did nothing.  He is a RINO in league with the Cheneys and Bushes, and I have no use for him either.

I attended a campaign event where Trump flew in supporting Kemp.  70,000 people were there and it was incredible.  A great day.  Kemp has zero loyalty, and I can't stand him.  But I will vote for the lesser of two evils, and I will vote for him.  But it is not because I support his traitorous *ss.