Author Topic: Liz Cheney Claims Her Obsession with Fighting Donald Trump Is Not Political  (Read 518 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Liz Cheney Claims Her Obsession with Fighting Donald Trump Is Not Political

Wendell Husebø 21 Jul 2022

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) claimed on Thursday her fixation with former President Donald Trump is not political.

In an interview with the New York Times, Cheney alleged her alliance with Democrats on the partisan January 6 commission to attack Trump is not political but rather educational.

“I don’t look at it through a political lens,” she claimed about her work on the committee. “I look at it through the angle of: People need to understand how dangerous he is and how unfit for office he is.”

Cheney, who has received praise from Democrats for joining them in combatting Trump, is running behind in primary polls against Trump-endorsed opponent Harriet Hageman by nearly 30 points. Additional polling shows 54 percent of voters are less likely to support Cheney after tangling with Trump on the committee.

The polling reveals Cheney may have politically miscalculated by obsessing over Trump, a political figure who is popular in Wyoming. In 2020, Trump won the Cowboy State by nearly 70 percent of the vote.

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1427468284279066624
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Shut up you cheap political whore.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So she admits it's a personal vendetta.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She's just mad because Trump wouldn't date her.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

So she admits it's a personal vendetta.

:thumbsup: