Author Topic: Joe Biden: Americans Who Are Unvaccinated for Coronavirus ‘Got a Problem’  (Read 1029 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: Americans Who Are Unvaccinated for Coronavirus ‘Got a Problem’

Charlie Spiering 21 Jul 2022

President Joe Biden again urged Americans Wednesday to get vaccinated for the coronavirus, scolding those who have resisted getting the shot.

When asked by reporters to address people who still were not vaccinated for the virus, Biden replied, “They’ve got a problem.”

“It’s not in their interest or the public’s interest not to get vaccinated,” he continued. “We have the capacity to control it. They should get vaccinated now.”

The president spoke to reporters briefly Wednesday after returning from a speech in Massachusetts on climate change.

Biden has not delivered a speech on coronavirus for several weeks, choosing instead to have public officials address the emergence of a new BA.5 variant.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/21/joe-biden-americans-who-are-unvaccinated-for-coronavirus-got-a-problem/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

What problem is that?

Offline libertybele

Sorry Joe, but when I walk into a radiology facility and they ask if I've been vaccinated and the reason they are asking is because the vaccines are having an impact on tendons, it is a pretty good indicator to me that I was right in NOT getting the vaccine.

IF the vaccines prevented people from contracting the multiple variants that are out there and IF they actually prevented transmission and IF they were safe, and IF I trusted the government, I might consider getting the vaccine.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It is the Vaxxed that seem to have "The" problem. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Shut up joe...you and all the rest of the "vaxx vanguard" can go take a flying leap.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online Kamaji

Says the chump who himself just got covid, despite having two boosters.

Idiot.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Idiot.

I would bet BIG $$$ that none of the elites have received anything more than shots of saline solution.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Kamaji

I would bet BIG $$$ that none of the elites have received anything more than shots of saline solution.

I wouldn't.  They believe their own mythology.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Call me a cynic but here comes masking and all the covid protocols...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Kamaji

Almost certainly.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

You didn't think they were going to let this go away, did you?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online cato potatoe

Remember when Biden said you're not going to get COVID if vaccinated?  Seems he is one of the federal employees who must be terminated. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
You didn't think they were going to let this go away, did you?

No...I just didn't know how they were going to do it... :shrug:
Support the USO

Offline heelboy22

Still waiting on that "very bleak and dangerous winter" you promised there, Joe.

Online cato potatoe

Idiot.

He'll be fine though.  In a few months, he will regale us with the tale of his COVID death. 
« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 04:41:55 pm by cato potatoe »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Covid Pop was a bad dude.

Online Kamaji

He'll be fine though.  In a few months, he will regale us with the tale of his COVID death. 

:silly:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Funny how about 24 hours can change everything...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
All that hooey worked to help steal the last election, so why not?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Still waiting on that "very bleak and dangerous winter" you promised there, Joe.
They're still working on it. The COVID thing didn't work, so they're going to try fuel shortages and rolling blackouts.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

They're still working on it. The COVID thing didn't work, so they're going to try fuel shortages and rolling blackouts.

Monkey Butt Pox, Polio, Beriberi, Plague and good old Anthrax. 

Online mountaineer

What problem is that?
A healthy immune system, for starters.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Killer Clouds

Everybody in the world has a problem. Traitor Joe is POTUS.