Author Topic: Major Poll Shows Liz Cheney Going Down  (Read 865 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Major Poll Shows Liz Cheney Going Down
« on: July 20, 2022, 03:01:15 pm »
Major Poll Shows Liz Cheney Going Down
Rebecca Downs

Posted: Jul 18, 2022 2:15 PM

We've been saying for months now that Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) is not likely to retain her seat when facing Harriet Hageman, a primary challenger backed by former President Donald Trump. What polls there have been indicate as much, as does CNN's Harry Enten. On Friday, what looks to be the most comprehensive poll yet was released, and it shows Cheney going down.

The poll comes from the Casper-Star Tribune and was conducted by Mason-Dixon Polling & Strategy. Hageman has 52 percent support, while Rep. Cheney has 30 percent. No other candidate has more than 5 percent. Just 11 percent are undecided.

There were 1,100 Wyoming voters surveyed who are likely to participate in next month's primary, and a margin of error of plus or minus 3 percent. It took place July 7-July 11, which a write-up from the Casper-Star Tribune noted was right after early voting began.

Brad Coker, the Mason-Dixon managing director, is quoted as saying, "The big story is Liz Cheney is going to get beat. That's a foregone conclusion." Again, we've been saying that for months.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebeccadowns/2022/07/18/liz-cheney-going-down-in-another-poll-n2610339
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline roamer_1

Re: Major Poll Shows Liz Cheney Going Down
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2022, 03:19:31 pm »
Liz Cheney is going to get beat?

LOL! She is gonna get beat like a 2 dollar mule. 20 points!

Woo!  :cheerlead: :dancer: :cheerlead: :dancer: :cheerlead: :dancer:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2022, 03:22:57 pm »

I'll save my cheers and dancing when she's declared the loser; until then, I can't put any stock in a poll, and who knows what lengths she'll go to, to keep her seat.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2022, 03:28:15 pm »
I'll save my cheers and dancing when she's declared the loser; until then, I can't put any stock in a poll, and who knows what lengths she'll go to, to keep her seat.

I know some folks down that way... And according to them I have maintained all along that she was dead-man-walking... Even as the press was pimping her up as a modern day hero, she was spending her last political dime back home.

I thoroughly believe she doesn't have a chance in hell.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2022, 03:29:15 pm »
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2022, 03:29:46 pm »
That headline works better for the current VP.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2022, 03:59:17 pm »
I think the more pertinent poll should be afterwards does she shill for either MSNBC or CNN.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DB

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2022, 04:02:16 pm »
She's politically dead Jim.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2022, 04:46:42 pm »
That headline works better for the current VP.

Lol
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2022, 04:53:18 pm »

I’ve maintained that if she survives her primary, she’ll win re election.

She’s going to be primaried decisively
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2022, 05:46:07 pm »
I think the more pertinent poll should be afterwards does she shill for either MSNBC or CNN.
She is currently lobbying in D.C. for any Biden Cabinet position, so she can continue her inquisition against Trump and Trump supporters. Would not be surprised if she winds up in the DNC Praetorian Guard known as Homeland Security.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2022, 09:55:48 pm »
What I'd like to know:
Who are "the 30%" that will be voting FOR her...?