Author Topic: The Amazing Shrinking Biden by Jed Babbin  (Read 248 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Amazing Shrinking Biden by Jed Babbin
« on: July 19, 2022, 02:31:56 pm »
 The Amazing Shrinking Biden
His mental capacities are disappearing.
by Jed Babbin
July 18, 2022, 11:12 PM

t about the time President Joe Biden left for his trip to the Middle East, rapper Snoop Dogg advertised his new brand of cannabis called “Sleepy Joe OG,” which features a picture of a befuddled Biden on the label. It also has the slogan “Where am I?” and the promise “You won’t even remember what country you are in.”

As if to help Snoop Dog market his new cannabis, Biden’s first remark on descending the steps of Air Force One onto Israeli soil on Wednesday was, “What am I doing now?” He didn’t have one of those cue cards telling him where to sit or stand and what to say. After some later remarks, he turned to shake hands with someone who wasn’t there, as he’s done on several occasions.

Biden’s mental capacity is shrinking before everyone’s eyes.

Just before Biden landed in Saudi Arabia on Friday, former Saudi intelligence chief Prince Turki al-Faisal said Biden was a “much-diminished president.” That remark could not have been made without the approval of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, aka “MBS.” Throughout Biden’s trip to Israel and Saudi Arabia, he acted precisely as al-Faisal characterized him.

Biden struck out on his efforts to coax Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates to accelerate their production of oil which, he hoped, would reduce the extraordinarily high price of gasoline with which Americans are trying to cope.

In short, it was a completely “SNABU’d” trip: situation normal: all Bidened up.

more
https://spectator.org/the-amazing-shrinking-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: The Amazing Shrinking Biden by Jed Babbin
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2022, 02:36:10 pm »
 :silly:

When rappers start making fun of your ass......

« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 02:36:57 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: The Amazing Shrinking Biden by Jed Babbin
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2022, 02:46:12 pm »
:silly:

When rappers start making fun of your ass......

Sleeping Grass!   Pefect!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.