Author Topic: Dem senator: Jan. 6 panel has no evidence of Trump conspiracy  (Read 830 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
WND 7/18/2022

'They don't have a nexus yet'

The FBI said last year it did not find evidence of a conspiracy behind the events of Jan. 6, 2021, at the U.S. Capitol, according to insiders.

And now, after intensive investigation by the partisan House select committee, Democrats who assert that then-President Trump conspired to "overturn the election" and maintain power by creating a riot so far have come up short, according to a Democratic senator.

On Sunday, ABC News veteran political reporter Martha Raddatz, guest hosting "This Week," asked Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, D-N.D., about possible criminal charges stemming from the Jan. 6 probe and the issues "that still need to be investigated."

"I think there needs to be more nexus, what we call nexus between the president and the insurrectionists," she said in an exchange spotlighted by reporter Paul Sperry on Twitter.

Heitkamp emphasized: "I don’t think they have the nexus yet."

More: https://www.wnd.com/2022/07/dem-senator-jan-6-panel-no-evidence-trump-conspiracy/

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: Dem senator: Jan. 6 panel has no evidence of Trump conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2022, 02:03:26 am »
Julie Kelly
@julie_kelly2

Bringing charges against Trump—I’m 99.9% sure DOJ will—has nothing to do with evidence or building a case or following the “rule of law.” This will be a coda to the Democrats’ 6-year long crusade to put Trump in handcuffs. Now Dem base expects nothing less

11:55 AM · Jul 17, 2022   Twitter for iPhone

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2022, 02:04:05 am »
Julie Kelly
@julie_kelly2

J6 prosecution and J6 committee have increased expectations that Trump will be indicted. Biden regime and Democrats will pay a political price from their own voters if DOJ fails to charge Trump. And since there are no judicial guardrails in place to force DOJ to play by…

the rules, this unaccountable, vengeful DOJ has no reason not to indict Trump. A DC grand jury will be happy to produce a formal indictment, a DC judge will be eager to allow the case to proceed, and a DC jury will be thrilled to convict.

11:59 AM · Jul 17, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2022, 02:11:52 am »
I see this happening..especially in DC...no idea how fly-over country will re-act..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2022, 02:55:28 am »
I see this happening..especially in DC...no idea how fly-over country will re-act..

We're seeng how fly over country will react.   Silence.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2022, 04:23:32 am »
WND 7/18/2022

'They don't have a nexus yet'

The FBI said last year it did not find evidence of a conspiracy behind the events of Jan. 6, 2021, at the U.S. Capitol, according to insiders.

And now, after intensive investigation by the partisan House select committee, Democrats who assert that then-President Trump conspired to "overturn the election" and maintain power by creating a riot so far have come up short, according to a Democratic senator.

On Sunday, ABC News veteran political reporter Martha Raddatz, guest hosting "This Week," asked Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, D-N.D., about possible criminal charges stemming from the Jan. 6 probe and the issues "that still need to be investigated."

"I think there needs to be more nexus, what we call nexus between the president and the insurrectionists," she said in an exchange spotlighted by reporter Paul Sperry on Twitter.

Heitkamp emphasized: "I don’t think they have the nexus yet."

More: https://www.wnd.com/2022/07/dem-senator-jan-6-panel-no-evidence-trump-conspiracy/
WTAF????

Heitkamp is NOT a Senator form North Dakota.

She is a FORMER Senator from ND.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2022, 10:37:32 am »
They don’t have nexus, yet, but they’re working hard to invent it out of whole cloth.