Author Topic: Elex Michaelson: Newsom Reassured Ron Klain, Dr. Jill, and Kamala He Would Not Challenge Biden in 20  (Read 461 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Elex Michaelson: Newsom Reassured Ron Klain, Dr. Jill, and Kamala He Would Not Challenge Biden in 2024

Robert Kraychik 18 Jul 2022

Elex Michaelson, Fox 11 KTTV Los Angeles anchor and host of The Issue Is:, said on Sunday that Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-CA) had traveled to Washington, DC, to reassure Biden administration officials — including Vice President Kamala Harris and White House chief of staff Ron Klain — that he was not planning on challenging President Joe Biden for the presidency in 2024.

Michaelson said said some of Newsom’s staff told him off record that the California governor is not planning on challenging Biden in a Democrat primary for the party’s 2024 presidential nomination.

“Talking to his team off the record, it seems like he and Biden are close,” he said on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Sunday with host Joel Pollak.

Regarding Newsom’s visit to the White House in Washington, D.C., last week. Michaelson remarked, “Part of the reason [Newsom] went on this trip was to meet with Ron Klain, the president’s chief of staff, meet with Jill Biden, his wife, meet with Kamala Harris, and express to them in person that he is not doing [running for president in 2024].”

Michaelson said White House staffers told him off the record that Biden will run for a second presidential term.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2022/07/18/newsom-reassures-white-house-running-2024/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Even an idiot like Noisome could make such a promise because it's a safe bet Captain Dementia will be residing in a Alzheimer's care facility before any primaries happen.

Online DefiantMassRINO

That's something Michael Corleone would do before his godson's baptism ... 

... lure his enemies closer so they would not give a second thought to Newsome's solicitation of Democratic activists and interests for support and donations.  Newsome will fill his campaign warchest and campaign staff right under their noses with their implicit approval.  Then, on the day of his godson's baptism, he'll settle all family business.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 09:29:07 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Killer Clouds

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The gel made him lie like his hair
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Even an idiot like Noisome could make such a promise because it's a safe bet Captain Dementia will be residing in a Alzheimer's care facility before any primaries happen.
Exactly. Newsome wants to be on the ticket, no matter the running mate.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org