Author Topic: Mayor Muriel Bowser says migrants along the border are "being tricked" onto buses to D.C.  (Read 1259 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
 Face the Nation 7/17/2022

Mayor Muriel Bowser of Washington, D.C., says she has "called on the federal government to work across state lines to prevent people from really being tricked into getting on buses" headed to the nation's capital from Texas and Arizona.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bowc359um0o&t=2s

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Run for the border
-DC Taco Bell's
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Kamaji

"Tricked"?  How?  What does she think is happening?  That they're being told the bus is going back to Mexico, not to D.C.?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
"Tricked"?  How?  What does she think is happening?  That they're being told the bus is going back to Mexico, not to D.C.?

Just some Leftist wordplay to make illegals seem sympathetic and legitimate instead of illegal.

What she's dealing with is a fraction of what the border states are.

Oh yeah, and she's racist.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Tricked?  Does the destination on the bus ticket say "Shang-ri-la"?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline roamer_1

Just some Leftist wordplay to make illegals seem sympathetic and legitimate instead of illegal.

which actually paints Mexicans as stupid and gullible...

Oh yeah, and she's racist.

yep.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Funny how she is just fine with the illegals being bussed all over America dumping them almost 100% in conservative states and cities, suck it up buttercup(rancid butter that is) you support the open border so it's only fair you share in the fruits of the policy.

Online Kamaji

Funny how she is just fine with the illegals being bussed all over America dumping them almost 100% in conservative states and cities, suck it up buttercup(rancid butter that is) you support the open border so it's only fair you share in the fruits of the policy.

Exactly!

Online LMAO

NIMBY

Exactly!!

When they were putting pressure on other communities resources, people like her were just peachy with that

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 July 19, 2022 3:07pm EDT
NYC Mayor Adams asks for federal money to handle asylum seekers bused from Texas, Arizona
Adams said the state has been in talks with federal partners
By Julia Musto | Fox News

New York City Mayor Eric Adams is calling for federal resources to assist with arriving asylum seekers.

Adams said in a release that New York has experienced a sharp increase in asylum seekers from Latin America and others regions over the last serval weeks.

More than 2,800 of those individuals have entered New York City’s shelter system and Adams' office said the Big Apple is working with the government to ensure the city can provide comprehensive support and resources to them.

"New York has been and will always be a city of immigrants that welcomes newcomers with open arms. This value has made our city a beacon of freedom for people around the world and the economic and cultural powerhouse that it is. These very same humanitarian values apply to those who are experiencing homelessness. In New York City, we have both a moral — and legal — obligation to house anyone who is experiencing homelessness for any reason," Adams said in a statement.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nyc-mayor-adams-federal-money-asylum-seekers-bused-texas-arizona
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Good.  It's working.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
July 19, 2022 3:07pm EDT
NYC Mayor Adams asks for federal money to handle asylum seekers bused from Texas, Arizona
Adams said the state has been in talks with federal partners
By Julia Musto | Fox News

New York City Mayor Eric Adams is calling for federal resources to assist with arriving asylum seekers.

Adams said in a release that New York has experienced a sharp increase in asylum seekers from Latin America and others regions over the last serval weeks.

More than 2,800 of those individuals have entered New York City’s shelter system and Adams' office said the Big Apple is working with the government to ensure the city can provide comprehensive support and resources to them.

"New York has been and will always be a city of immigrants that welcomes newcomers with open arms. This value has made our city a beacon of freedom for people around the world and the economic and cultural powerhouse that it is. These very same humanitarian values apply to those who are experiencing homelessness. In New York City, we have both a moral — and legal — obligation to house anyone who is experiencing homelessness for any reason," Adams said in a statement.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nyc-mayor-adams-federal-money-asylum-seekers-bused-texas-arizona

Bullshit.  We aren't sending them to NYC, just DeeCee.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

Bullshit.  We aren't sending them to NYC, just DeeCee.

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.