Author Topic: Derek Hunter: The Left-Wing Circular Firing Squad  (Read 329 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Derek Hunter: The Left-Wing Circular Firing Squad
« on: July 17, 2022, 03:27:53 pm »
The Left-Wing Circular Firing Squad
Derek Hunter

Posted: Jul 17, 2022 12:01 AM

One of the things that most bothers me about the “Never Trumpers” is their obsession with the man. I get that they don’t like him – fine, don’t have him over for dinner – but they seemingly wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat screaming his name. Everything, in their minds, is about him and they can’t stand it or shut up about it; it’s beyond their control. The same is true, though in a different way, of the radical left. They have this uncontrollable compulsion to be as far-left as a drum circle in San Francisco, even when it damages their cause. They can’t control what they say because they can’t control their crazy, and thank God for that.

The best thing we conservatives can do for our side is not silence the left, it’s amplify them. That’s why the liberal establishment hates things like the LibsOfTikToc Twitter account – it puts millions more eyes on something one of their fellow travelers themselves posted online. They wanted their circle of likeminded weirdos (or what the left has incorrectly labeled “community”) to see it and no one else, ever. It was for their eyes and ears only, the people who agree with them and are willing to play make believe as they create new genders and pronouns as if in a mad scramble to see if there is some line out there the “progressive establishment” won’t cross.

They find there is zero limit. If you’re willing to vote for Democrats, there is no bridge too far. Think of all the Democrats who sucked up to Ed Buck and Jeffrey Epstein long after it was known what they were.

Behind the scenes you kind of expect that, we’re dealing with politicians after all. But you’d think there’d be some point where, like cockroaches when the light is flipped on, they’d scramble because some part of them, probably very deep down, they recognize what they’re pushing is a type of crazy that turns off normal people; a kind of crazy that won’t sell.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2022/07/17/the-leftwing-circular-firing-squad-n2610350
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Derek Hunter: The Left-Wing Circular Firing Squad
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2022, 03:34:44 pm »
The woke left has overplayed their hands and are now panicking.

DJT is only a rallying point, and a distraction because their own POV screams self destruction for our society.

They are afraid that the common good folks are on to their gig, and the backlash is coming soon.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Derek Hunter: The Left-Wing Circular Firing Squad
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2022, 03:48:30 pm »
One of the things that most bothers me about the “Never Trumpers” is their obsession with the man. I get that they don’t like him – fine, don’t have him over for dinner – but they seemingly wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat screaming his name. Everything, in their minds, is about him and they can’t stand it or shut up about it; it’s beyond their control.

Gutfeld talked about this a couple of days ago. He asked why are there so many Trump stories on the news when he has been out of office for two years? It is because the Left misses Trump more than we do. Without Trump, the American Left is completely lost. The Left has a perverse LOVE for Trump. They need him so badly. So they keep bringing him up. Like a Satanic ritual, Leftists sit around their newsrooms chanting Trump ... Trump ... Trump, trying to conjure him from the air. And they console each other by assuring each other, "One day ... Trump will return."

This is why the American Left is DESPERATE for Trump to announce his run in 2024. The very day Trump announces, he is officially 'back in the game' and they can finally take their eyes off of the complete DISASTER that is Joe Biden. All news coverage from that day forward will be nothing but Trump everyday, all day long just like before. And the Leftists cannot wait for that day to come, the sooner the better!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.