Author Topic: Jill Biden Whines on Nantucket: ‘Every Time You Turn Around’ Joe Hit with Another Crisis  (Read 974 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden Whines on Nantucket: ‘Every Time You Turn Around’ Joe Hit with Another Crisis

Charlie Spiering 16 Jul 2022

First lady Jill Biden complained in front of donors in Nantucket on Saturday, while delivering a speech at a fundraiser.

Speaking about her husband, President Joe Biden, the first lady appeared saddened by what was happening to the world during his presidency.

“He had so many hopes and plans for things he wanted to do, but every time you turned around, he had to address the problems of the moment,” she said.

Biden spoke to about two dozen guests at the fundraiser for the Democrat National Committee, setting aside her prepared remarks for a frank discussion.

“He’s just had some many things thrown his way,” she said. “Who would have ever thought about what happened … Roe v Wade? Well, maybe we saw it coming,but still we didn’t believe it.”

She also said Biden was unable to predict a war in Ukraine.

“The gun violence in this country is absolutely appalling,” she continued. “We didn’t see the war in Ukraine coming.”

The first lady complained she expected to work on issues like community colleges, military families, and cancer.

“They were supposed to be my areas of focus. But then when we got (there) I had to be, with all that was happening, first lady of the moment,” she said, recalling her trips to Wauseka, Wisconsin, after a man targeted a Christmas parade with his car and her trip to Ukraine to visit the first lady there.

But Jill Biden said her husband was the right person to lead the country during these difficult times.

She recalled the 2020 presidential election in stark terms, indicating that those who voted for Trump were “evil.”

Voters who supported her husband, she explained, “I think they chose him, at least in my mind, maybe yours as well, because it was a choice between good and evil.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/16/jill-biden-whines-in-nantucket-every-time-you-turn-around-joe-hit-with-another-crisis/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

The first lady complained she expected to work on issues like community colleges, military families, and cancer.

“They were supposed to be my areas of focus. But then when we got (there) I had to be, with all that was happening, first lady of the moment,” she said ...
Well, kind of. As soon as you got into the White House, you had to direct Joe's eldercare, from changing his nappies to feeding him pudding. That's a shame.

This must have been the Massachusetts Dem fundraiser that the U.S. Atty. in Boston participated in illegally (https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,475355.0.html).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
These people are robber barons and aristocrats out of touch with, pretty much everything.
The Republic is lost.

Online Hoodat

Speaking about her husband, President Joe Biden, the first lady appeared saddened by what was happening to the world during because of his presidency.

There, fixed it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe is a vegetable.   Democrat's elected a V8
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

Life's a biotch Jill, you poor thing, get used to it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Two things dr Dumbass, I mean Jill, first you are the one that pushed your pathetic dementia addled husband into the position so quit  your bitching, second it's your dementia addled arrogant incompetent of a husband's fault that AMERICANS are hit with crisis after crisis while he runs home every week to hide in the basement. In closing, sit down and STFU!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 01:18:45 am by GtHawk »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'He had so many hopes': Jill Biden voices frustration at Joe's lack of progress in the White House as she says he's been sidetracked by Ukraine war, Roe v Wade and gun violence

Jill Biden spoke at a fundraiser for the Democratic National Committee Saturday
    She said her husband 'had so many hopes and plans for things he wanted to do'
    But Jill Biden added that the POTUS wasn't able to prioritize his plans
    An New York Times poll finds that 64 percent of Democratic voters would prefer a candidate other than Joe Biden in 2024

By Andrea Cavallier For Dailymail.Com

Published: 08:37 EDT, 17 July 2022 | Updated: 10:31 EDT, 17 July 2022

Jill Biden has said her husband 'had so many hopes' when he got into office, but there were 'problems of the moment' that needed to be addressed first.

The First Lady, 71, spoke at a fundraising event for the Democratic National Committee in Nantucket, Massachusetts, on Saturday.

'[The President] had so many hopes and plans for things he wanted to do, but every time you turned around, he had to address the problems of the moment,' she told donors at the event.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11022021/Jill-Biden-voices-frustration-Joes-lack-progress-White-House.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mountaineer

BS. Joe's hopes and plans are for ice cream just before nighty-night. That's it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Two things dr Dumbass, I mean Jill, first you are the one that pushed your pathetic dementia addled husband into the position so quit  your bitching, second it's your dementia addled arrogant incompetent of a husband's fault that AMERICANS are hit with crisis after crisis while he runs home every week to hide in the basement. In closing, sit down and STFU!

pointing-up  What he said...
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jill Biden belongs in prison for elder abuse.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I think at least some Biden supporters knew Biden is a fool and an idiot. They voted for the addled old nitwit anyway because they expected him to do what he did during his entire campaign, nothing. That is, they expected him to stay out of the way and to do nothing.

What they overlooked is the massive, powerful, political machine which took over the rudder. Ostensibly, Joe may be the 'Captain', but the people steering the ship are all below decks, unseen. Pedo Joe can bark any 'orders' he wants to. It makes no difference. Because the people actually steering the ship do not listen to Joe. They are doing whatever THEY want to do. And they are steering America directly into all the icebergs, sandbars, and reefs they can find.

I think Slow Joe doesn't have any idea what is happening in America or the World from on day to the next. He is oblivious. Every day that he wakes up is a surprise to him, since everything he sort of knew was erased overnight. He said so himself. He said himself, "Every time I hear 'Hail to the Chief' playing, I keep expecting the President to walk in."
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

“He had so many hopes and plans for things he wanted to do, but every time you turned around, he had to address the problems of the moment,” she said.

Hmmm .... has someone told her "it's over"   *hmmmm*