Author Topic: NASCAR star Bobby East, 37, is stabbed to death at California gas station as he filled up his car: C  (Read 997 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

NASCAR star Bobby East, 37, is stabbed to death at California gas station as he filled up his car: Cops hunt homeless man, 27, on parole for the murder
Daily Mail/UK, Jul 16, 2022

NASCAR star Bobby East, 37, died after being stabbed at a California gas station.

Police are looking for Trent William Millsap, 27, who allegedly stabbed the three-time US Auto Club (USAC) champ in the chest while he was fueling up in Westminster on Wednesday.

East was transported to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

'The victim was found on the ground suffering from a serious stab wound to the chest area,' Westminister Police said in a statement. 'Officers attempted life saving measures until OCFA paramedics arrived and transported the victim to a local trauma center, where the victim succumbed to his injury.' 

Police said Millsap, a transient who frequents the area, was also accused of stabbing another man at the 76 gas station before allegedly attacking East.

Officials said Millsap, who has distinct tattoos all over his body, should be considered armed and dangerous. The homeless man also has an outstanding parole warrant.

More:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11020379/NASCAR-icon-Bobby-East-37-MURDERED-California.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Never heard of him, but I’m truly sorry for his death.

Prayers for his family and friends
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mountaineer

Any comment from Gov. Loathesome?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Any comment from Gov. Loathesome?
Apparently these are the kind of people Noisome and the democrat are inviting to our state to enjoy the freedom to live on the streets and kill people.
Sadly this is not confined to California, what we need is to once again establish lunatic asylums and confine these mental cases  that have no ability to function, or are a danger to others in society so they cannot harm normal people. As for people like this lunatic murderer, I'm gonna take some flak, it should be open season on them 0380000 :reaper:

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
Bobby East murder: California police shoot, kill suspect wanted in former NASCAR driver's death

California SWAT police shot and killed a suspect wanted in the Wednesday murder of former NASCAR driver Bobby East.

The West County SWAT Team "responded to serve a search/arrest warrant for the suspect" identified as Trent William Millsap, who was in an apartment on the 3300 block of Lincoln Avenue in Anaheim, according to the Westminster Police Department.

"During the service of the search warrant, an officer involved shooting took place," the police department said Friday. "No officers were injured; however, a police K-9 sustained a single gunshot wound that was not life threatening. The Westminster Police Department, along with members of the Orange County District Attorney’s office are currently investigating the shooting."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/bobby-east-murder-california-police-shoot-kill-suspect-wanted-former-nascar-drivers-death

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Bobby East murder: California police shoot, kill suspect wanted in former NASCAR driver's death"

Considering the circumstances, this is the best outcome that could be hoped for.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
"Bobby East murder: California police shoot, kill suspect wanted in former NASCAR driver's death"

Considering the circumstances, this is the best outcome that could be hoped for.
True.
The extent of absolute corruption in American Law today, had he not been shot Millsap could have sued the estate of Bobby East for making him stab him by resisting. And in Loony-Land California/New York, he would have won.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Bobby East murder: California police shoot, kill suspect wanted in former NASCAR driver's death

https://www.foxnews.com/us/bobby-east-murder-california-police-shoot-kill-suspect-wanted-former-nascar-drivers-death
Sumbitch! Not far from where I used to live and down the street from where I went to high school. The apartments they are referencing have been a problem for decades. At least the bastards dead now and no longer a threat to anyone else, sorry about the police dog getting shot though.