Author Topic: Biden's America: ICE Will Transport Illegal Immigrants, Detainees Across State Lines to Get Abortion  (Read 555 times)

rebewranger

Biden's America: ICE Will Transport Illegal Immigrants, Detainees Across State Lines to Get Abortions, According to Report

By C. Douglas Golden, The Western Journal
 July 14, 2022 at 12:20pm

s)
President Joe Biden isn’t doing much to stem the record numbers of illegal immigrants pouring into America across the southern border.

If, however, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement happens to take a pregnant woman into custody and that woman wants to kill her child, the administration will go out of its way to make sure she can.

According to a report Tuesday in The Wall Street Journal, immigration officials have instructed detention centers that pregnant women are entitled to abortions, and if the state they’re detained in prohibits them, they’re to be transferred to another center where the procedure can be performed.

https://ijr.com/bidens-america-ice-will-transport-illegal-immigrants-detainees-across-state-lines-to-get-abortions-according-to-report/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
STUPID ...

1. People of Latino heritage are overwhelmingly Orthodox Catholic and do not condone abortion.
2. Muslims, which are a percentage of illegals, do not condone abortion.
3. Why would any sane woman give up her anchor-baby and guaranteed fast track citizenship?

The only purpose of this article is to further the idea that the Feds LOVE abortion. I would be shocked if even one single illegal ever does this.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 04:14:17 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.