Author Topic: Betting Market Favors Liz Cheney Losing Republican Primary  (Read 646 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Betting Market Favors Liz Cheney Losing Republican Primary
« on: July 15, 2022, 05:00:11 pm »
Betting Market Favors Liz Cheney Losing Republican Primary

Wendell Husebø 15 Jul 2022

Betting market PredictIt shows Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) will lose the Republican primary on August 16 to former President Donald Trump-endorsed Harriet Hageman.

According to the betting odds, Hageman is favored to win by 93 cents on the dollar. Cheney’s odds of winning the primary are only 6 cents on the dollar, dropping from 14 cents on June 14.

In the past 90 days, Hageman’s odds of winning the primary have expanded from 77 cents in May to Cheney’s 20 cents.

Polling reflects Hageman’s betting odds. She is leading in the polls by 28 and 30 points just one month before the election.

Though Hageman is favored to win, Cheney has out-fundraised Hageman by millions. She has raised a total of $13 million and has $7 million cash on hand. In contrast, Hageman has $1.4 million cash on hand and has raised $4 million since launching her campaign.

Hageman’s fundraising numbers are ticking up, however, having raised $1.8 million in second quarter campaign donations in 2022, surpassing her previous fundraising record of $1.3 million in the first quarter.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/15/betting-market-favors-liz-cheney-losing-gop-primary/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: Betting Market Favors Liz Cheney Losing Republican Primary
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2022, 05:27:14 pm »
I don't think winning re-election is her top priority.  She's willing to lose if she put the screws members of the Sedition Caucus.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2022, 01:22:19 pm »
I don't think winning re-election is her top priority.  She's willing to lose if she put the screws members of the Sedition Caucus.
Losing a primary does not mean she loses.

She will follow Murkowski in losing primary but running as writein for general and win.

She has a lot of money coming in from Nancy, McConnell and the establishment GOP just like Murkowski did
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2022, 02:02:26 pm »

She will follow Murkowski in losing primary but running as writein for general and win.

She has a lot of money coming in from Nancy, McConnell and the establishment GOP just like Murkowski did

I don't know for sure, but I think WY has a Sore Loser law that prevents Cheney from doing what Murkowski did (with a lot of help from the NRSC).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2022, 02:06:34 pm »
I don't know for sure, but I think WY has a Sore Loser law that prevents Cheney from doing what Murkowski did (with a lot of help from the NRSC).

Besides, there ain't enough Democrats in the state to pull it off.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2022, 02:10:28 pm »

Fortunately, Wyoming has sore loser election laws and Cheney looks to be precluded from hopping to Independent if she loses.
The Republic is lost.

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2022, 11:43:17 pm »
Besides, there ain't enough Democrats in the state to pull it off.
Do you really believe that is how Murkowski pulled it off?

Think again, as plenty of Republicans voted for her in Alaska.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2022, 11:43:59 pm »
Fortunately, Wyoming has sore loser election laws and Cheney looks to be precluded from hopping to Independent if she loses.
Good to know.

No wonder the money is pouring in from out of state on the primaries.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2022, 12:04:40 am »
Do you really believe that is how Murkowski pulled it off?

In part, sure. AK is a strange duck. Anchorage pretty well owns the state, and don't forget a sizeable native population (influence a lot like Canada)... Both of which are largely Democrat.

Think again, as plenty of Republicans voted for her in Alaska.

True enough - Her daddy's name means something in AK.

WY ain't nothing like it. WY is hard core cowboy, and deep deep red.

Cheney's daddy has a name too - But it don't seem that matters anymore.