Author Topic: BlackRock, Beijing, have stakes in Biden’s anti-fossil energy plan  (Read 338 times)

rebewranger

BlackRock, Beijing, have stakes in Biden’s anti-fossil energy plan
By Larry Bell |July 11th, 2022|Energy|70 Comments

Following up on Joe’s “as long as it takes,” response to a press reporter’s question at the June 28 NATO summit in Madrid regarding how long American drivers should be prepared to endure premium gasoline penalties, his top economic advisor highlighted the key reason this pump pain patience is so important.

When asked for comments later that day by CNN‘s Victor Blackwell “What do you say to the families that say ‘we can’t afford to pay $4.85 a gallon for months, if not years,’ this is not sustainable,” White House National Economic Council director Brian Deese affirmed:

“What you heard from the president today was a clear articulation of the stakes.”

Deese then clarified that “This is about the future of the liberal world order, and we have to stand firm.”

Brian Deese has a substantial White House history

https://www.cfact.org/2022/07/11/blackrock-beijing-have-stakes-in-bidens-anti-fossil-energy-plan/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: BlackRock, Beijing, have stakes in Biden’s anti-fossil energy plan
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2022, 04:29:11 pm »
Another open move by Biden on subverting America
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2022, 04:37:59 pm »
This shit has Fink's fingerprints all over it.

If and when we have an economic collapse, with GND as the root cause...... When the tribunal commences   

I hope he is in the first batch to be fried.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2022, 05:37:04 pm »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright