Author Topic: WATCH: Biden’s Embarrassing Handshake Flub That Everyone Missed.. I & I Editorial Board  (Read 256 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Biden’s Embarrassing Handshake Flub That Everyone Missed
I & I Editorial Board
July 15, 2022
Add comment

‘Biden shakes hands with the air … again” is the label on a video clip of President Joe Biden after he receives the Presidential Medal of Honor from Israeli President Isaac Herzog at an event in Jerusalem on Thursday.

After shaking hands with Herzog, Biden turns and appears to extend his hand again to shake … nobody. This is the second time Biden has made this odd move. Back in April, he did the same thing, and the clip went viral enough that the “fact-checking” press had to rush in to defend Biden, saying he was simply gesturing to the audience.

This time, there is no audience, just a couple of empty chairs.

It’s not entirely clear from the video why Biden extends his hand like this. It almost appears as though he’s giving himself stage directions, as in “now head over this way, Mr. President.” 

Whatever Biden was thinking, it’s clear that he is incredibly enfeebled, as he shuffles stiffly over to his seat, with Herzog literally guiding him and pointing at the chair where Biden is supposed to sit.

Click the video below to watch the clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVsAXfvoDyY&t=883s&ab_channel=YahooFinance

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2022/07/15/the-troubling-biden-handshake-flub-everyone-missed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"Foreign Press RIP APART Biden for HUMILIATING America— OUCH!"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1547961501801070592

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Biden gets some kind of medal of honor?  That's about funniest damned thing I have heard in weeks.

Man, Israeli standards must be low.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Biden gets some kind of medal of honor?  That's about funniest damned thing I have heard in weeks.

Man, Israeli standards must be low.

They probably gave one to Carter, the most anti-Jew President until Biteme.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: