Author Topic: Just arrived at FCI Dublin prison in California with J6 defendant PAMELA HEMPHILL  (Read 818 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Just arrived at FCI Dublin prison in California with J6 defendant PAMELA HEMPHILL
Jul 12, 2022

Video:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BreezeJenifa/status/1546900762436833282

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene
@RepMTG

Pamela Hemphill, 69 yr old cancer patient, going to jail for one misdemeanor count of demonstrating, picketing, or parading in a Capitol building.

I’m appalled beyond words.

How many rioters whose criminal charges were eventually dropped did Kamala & Omar bail out of jail?

6:04 PM · Jul 14, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene
@RepMTG

This is completely out of control!!!

Judge Lambert sent a 69 yr old cancer patient to jail because of another woman’s statements on Fox News that he let off.

This is OUTRAGEOUS!

Antifa & BLM burn and riot our cities and over 95% of their charges COMPLETELY DROPPED!!!

6:17 PM · Jul 14, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

Let the events of this week be a lesson to us ----- if you ever find yourself unjustly and politically persecuted by our criminal justice sysem and want the GOP to step up, the best way to light a fire under them would be to call the judge a taco.

Jenifa Breeze
@BreezeJenifa
·
6h
I spoke with my mom J6 defendant Pamela Hemphill today and she said they have her in the big house with lifers, not the camp! She told me to let the world know because no misdemeanors are in the big house. She said you don’t want to send your worst enemy there!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I believe the goal of this and similar mistreatment is to emphasize that lowly employers of the Congress are not to set foot in public buildings unarmed, not bent on destroying the building, just in protest.

Consider those who invaded and damaged Federal Buildings in so many cities across America, with weapons in hand, with Molotov cocktails and other tools to deface and destroy the building, in the professed attempt to actually harm people, served little if any time for their crimes.

One of these models seems to work out better for those going in the building than the other.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
How is this not being appealed?
The Republic is lost.

Online Hoodat

How is this not being appealed?

She pled guilty.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
She pled guilty.

True, but the sentence - and the reasoning behind it - should be questioned.
The Republic is lost.

Online Hoodat

True, but the sentence - and the reasoning behind it - should be questioned.

That's not how it works.  If you plead guilty, you are accepting the risk of the maximum sentence, which in this case is 12 months.  Her mistake was to trust the prosecutor..
« Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 10:30:06 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Are you paying attention yet?

Biden’s DOJ drops all charges against Stephen Colbert staffers who illegally entered US Capitol

https://thepostmillennial.com/bidens-doj-drops-all-charges-against-stephen-colbert-staffers

9:38 PM · Jul 18, 2022   Twitter for iPhone