Author Topic: Don Lemon: Republicans must be treated as danger to society by media, cannot be 'coddled'  (Read 563 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 14, 2022 2:01pm EDT
Don Lemon: Republicans must be treated as danger to society by media, cannot be 'coddled'
Lemon claimed he and other journalists 'are not doing our jobs' if they don't give GOP harsher treatment
By Kristine Parks | Fox News

Appearing on CNN's New Day Thursday morning, Don Lemon once again urged the media to hold Republicans to a different standard than Democrats in their media coverage.

The primetime host tied the GOP to the threat of "growing extremism" on the right. He warned journalists to not give a "false equivalence" to both sides, and instead acknowledge Republicans were endangering America.

"We sit around and we talk about these things and we want to give this false equivalence to Democrats and Republicans. That is not where we are right now. Republicans are doing something that is very dangerous to our society and we have to acknowledge that. We have to acknowledge that as Americans, we must acknowledge that as journalists because if we don't, we are not doing our jobs," Lemon declared.

A Pew survey of nearly 12,000 journalists found that a majority of journalists, 55%, reject the idea that both sides "always deserve equal coverage."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/don-lemon-republicans-must-treated-danger-society-media-cannot-coddled
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

When have Republicans been coddled by the media?

MSNBC proudly programs to oppose Republicans and conservatism.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Millee

The msm is the enemy of the people.

Online roamer_1

When have Republicans been coddled by the media?

MSNBC proudly programs to oppose Republicans and conservatism.

Yes. And all 19 of their viewers agree.  :laugh:

Online Kamaji