Author Topic: AOC: Capitol police who opened doors on Jan 6 were 'clearly sympathetic' to rioters  (Read 552 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
News Analysis Jul 14, 2022 9:45 AM EST
AOC: Capitol police who opened doors on Jan 6 were 'clearly sympathetic' to rioters

"I have no idea what happened to the people on the inside who were very clearly sympathetic with what was going on and opening the doors wide open for that," she said.

Roberto Wakerell-Cruz Montreal, QC
July 14, 2022 9:45 AM 1 mins reading

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says she still feels unsafe in the Capitol because there's been no explanation as to why Capitol police opened the doors for rioters on January 6, 2021.

"We never got to the bottom" of what happened that day, AOC said in a video posted to Twitter by Latino Rebels journalist Pablo Manríquez.

"There were actual officers working with this, and we never got to the bottom of that and we never got any answers about that, and until this day we're supposed to pretend that never happened," she said.

According to ABC News, one man who was there that day "had posted on Snapchat that 'a capitol police officer opened the door from inside to let us in,'" according to the FBI affidavit. He also told investigators he did not see any signs that would have restricted his entry and that "a police officer was standing behind the door he entered, who did not try to stop his entry."

more
https://thepostmillennial.com/aoc-capitol-police-who-opened-doors-on-jan-6-were-clearly-sympathetic-to-rioters?utm_campaign=64494
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 07:18:37 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Stupid AOC, everyone knows exactly why the Capitol police opened the doors and invited protesters in, Because Queen Nancy decreed it be so, it's also why she refused to have the National Guard on hand before the protest.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 07:23:11 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
A true unbiased hearing would yield the fact that this was a left winged perpetuated "false flag" operation.

If there is a 2023 hearing chaired by the GOP, I'd slap and plan 5 days of testimony on Epps alone.  Lets really connect the dots.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

Yet another AOC liberal mental midget moment.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
My bet is that they were ordered to do so.

After all, it was unlikely a significant number of people were going to get in through a couple of windows, a means of entry most conservative folks would not be comfortable with.

It just would not do to have mostly ANTIFAs and BLMs and undercover Feds comprise the vast majority of the crowd inside if the purpose was to incite a riot of "Trump supporters" to blame it on Trump.

Open the doors and wave them in, and the number of conservative folks in there will go up significantly.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yet another AOC liberal mental midget moment.

True, but she's stumbled onto something no other Dem wants to talk about because of where it may lead.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

They were being polite and courteous to the "peaceful tourists".
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.