Author Topic: Joe Biden’s embarrassing first day in Israel  (Read 173 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden’s embarrassing first day in Israel
« on: July 14, 2022, 01:38:31 pm »
July 14, 2022
Joe Biden’s embarrassing first day in Israel
By Andrea Widburg

Catching Joe Biden’s gaffes, blunders, dementia, and lies can be amusing but, mostly, it’s extremely disturbing that the man at the head of the American government is a demented liar who gets worse every day. The first day of his trip to Israel was no exception. Biden was confused, he shuffled around, he seriously misspoke about the Holocaust and, of course, because this is Joe Biden, he offered a grotesque lie about Trump’s role in the Middle East.

Biden is at a stage in his decline that’s sadly familiar to me. My mother spent her last decade in a very lovely retirement community but the sad fact is that people left that community only one way (feet first, as they said). What was unnerving is that, if you were there as often as I was over the years, you could tell whose feet were beginning to point to that door. Biden’s feet are pointing as the disabilities of his old age (which is creeping up on him like the Picture of Dorian Grey asserting itself) are beginning to overwhelm his public appearances.

First, there’s that brittle, shuffling gait (and did you catch his surprised start when the trumpet salute played?):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As9yNKfu5Ns&t=1090s&ab_channel=Reuters

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/07/joe_bidens_embarrassing_first_day_in_israel.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia