Author Topic: The White House Thinks You Are Stupid  (Read 358 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The White House Thinks You Are Stupid
« on: July 14, 2022, 12:48:07 am »
The White House Thinks You Are Stupid
By Bonchie | Jul 13, 2022 7:45 PM ET

Inflation topped nine percent for the first time since 1981 on Wednesday, marking another escalation in consumer prices. Real wages also plummeted -3.6 percent, as Americans continue to have their finances squeezed from all sides.

There’s no end in sight, either. Even as consumer prices explode, Democrats in Washington are working to spend another few trillion dollars. As for any empathy concerning the plight of those in the poor and middle-class, don’t go to the White House for any. This was the statement they put out.

https://twitter.com/cdrsalamander/status/1547220799337205761

Let me translate that for you: You are stupid.

That’s the message the White House is conveying by putting out that insulting, nonsensical statement, in response to an inflation report that came in at nearly 15 percent higher than when Biden took office. Remember, the 9.1 percent number for last month is being compared year over year to June 2021. But inflation had already spiked over four percent by that point in Biden’s tenure.

Besides, the excuses being given don’t make any sense. Take the idea that energy represents almost half the monthly increase shown in the report. So, what? That would still mean inflation is at about 8.9 percent, higher than May’s 8.6 percent, and a record-high under the current president. That’s the positive spin the White House wants to roll with? Really?

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/07/13/the-white-house-thinks-you-are-stupid-n594409
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: The White House Thinks You Are Stupid
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2022, 12:50:51 am »
No, we're hardly stupid, we're well aware of the crappola that's being inflicted upon us.  Most of us are feeling the pain in our wallets.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2022, 01:10:12 am »
Stupid? No.

I think of this passage more and more every day:

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

We aren't stupid, just patient.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2022, 01:13:13 am »
I don't think the CPI includes food or energy.  The actual rate is much higher than 9.1%.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2022, 01:46:51 am »
We ran Trump out office impeaching him many times, and replaced Trump with Biden the demented mentally handicapped.  So would a more extreme word that STUPID be more descriptive?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions