Author Topic: Joe Biden’s Israel Schedule Includes Long Nap Breaks  (Read 483 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden’s Israel Schedule Includes Long Nap Breaks
« on: July 13, 2022, 05:34:20 pm »
Joe Biden’s Israel Schedule Includes Long Nap Breaks

Deborah Brand 13 Jul 2022

President Joe Biden’s schedule while in Israel includes a long nap break, in addition to the rest time allotted for the aging American leader between his trips to Europe and the Middle East.

“In Biden’s official schedule for Thursday, about two hours are currently devoted to an afternoon nap,” veteran Israeli journalist Amichai Stein wrote on Twitter, alongside an image of the president appearing to nap during the U.N. Climate Change Conference last November.

The news dovetails with a Sunday report by The New York Times which said the White House had separated Biden’s trips to Europe and the Middle East by a few weeks due to concerns of unnecessarily taxing the president, who is America’s oldest to date.

https://twitter.com/LahavHarkov/status/1546857562037010433

Originally scheduled to fly straight to Israel and Saudi Arabia after a week-long trip to Germany and Spain in late June, the White House changed plans to include a three week break.

Biden’s age is catching up with him. Nevertheless, that hasn’t stopped him from making it clear that he will run in the 2024 elections. Last month, the almost-octogenarian stumbled as he boarded Air Force One. His own physician has admitted that his walking was “perceptibly stiffer and less fluid.”

Biden is also famous for his verbal gaffes, from calling his vice president “President Harris” on multiple occasions to saying “Iranian” instead of “Ukrainian.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2022/07/13/joe-bidens-israel-schedule-includes-long-nap-breaks/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Joe Biden’s Israel Schedule Includes Long Nap Breaks
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2022, 09:18:39 pm »
Sundown is earlier every day.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2022, 09:57:34 pm »
No worries, I'm sure he brought along his blankie and his binky.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2022, 06:09:21 pm »
Going forward, every article about Biden's age is aimed at Trump... two birds, one stone.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2022, 04:50:47 pm »
Biden's days have always included long nap breaks, scheduled or not.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2022, 05:29:11 pm »
Naps are a critical component of geriatric care, especially of those experiencing mental decline.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2022, 07:28:53 pm »
Some how when Joe was fighting like hell for nation wide abortions instituted, Joe seemed to completely lose his imbecility, and now the 'i'm mental side show to amuse buffoons resumes.  It's like the smartest manipulators of useful fools to ever happen!
Where does Joe find so many easily conned fools?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
WOKE needs to forever more advance the agenda that none of them know what they are doing after they get elected, and rule America like the worst of corrupt kings of old.  SUKKAS will eat it up like crack whores "Or Hunter" with a stash of crack.
Can you see the Utopia the democrats promised us many times, YET?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 01:40:35 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2022, 08:04:57 pm »
Better pencil in some "change Depends" time, too.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org